Optimizing your Online Store

raaman

Valued Contributor
You already know how important it is for an online store to position itself in the result pages of search giant Google. It is, a better positioning, a higher volume of visits and more sales.

But of course, saying it is easier than doing it, because when they tell you that you have to work well with the H1, H2, H3 tags, it may sound like something alien to you.

For better user experience, think about whether you have to give more discounts. Make sure there is no duplicate content if you think they refer to if you have pasted the same paragraph twice.

Peppul

When you are buying from an online store, you are putting a lot of trust in the merchant. You probably haven't met any real person from the business or had the chance to touch, feel or try on the products. Even though am familiar with online business it's not unusual for me to have purchase anxiety when I shop online. Every step from the homepage all the way through checkout, I want to be reassured that I am making the right choices and the seller is trustworthy. If you have an e-commerce business, you understand the multiple under interactions involved in the process. Just one miscommunication, or error can cost you the sale. That's why it's necessary to always optimize your online store for a better user experience.