Online selling of home made pizza

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This type of business is what I saw in my cousin when she sent us a sample. Her pizza is home made but the twist are the herbal ingredients like oregano, basil, etc. She said that it is easy to make because she buys the crust and just add the toppings. One pizza costs $10 which is quite expensive but there are many orders because of the label that it is an organic pizza.

IMG_8108 pizza ni ellie.JPG
The selling is by order only with free delivery or pick up. There is no baking anymore because her pizza is like the frozen pizza which saves her a lot of effort and expenses too. As long as there are customers then the high price will remain. My cousin is like my youngest sister who has a knack for business. She is earning good profit in that.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I love pizza especially when they are made with some healthy toppings. You cousin is doing well because a lot of people just me loves pizza. You just have to prepare it well and tasty and you woudn’t lack customers. Yes, people would continue to buy despite the price when it is nicely done

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is amazing , i am sure that she might actually have added the transportation cost to the pizza amount since the transportation is free delivery , because it still a little bit expensive compared to amount they are selling in where i am staying and many people in my area still demand for it more i think , Good she is doing the business and making more profit

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Selling pizzas from home can be a good business but it requires a lot of marketing. You can tell your customers that you are making at your home and your pizzas are just as good as pizzas that are made in restaurants. If your cousin is selling pizzas that are different from what restaurants have to offer, then you can encourage your customers to buy your pizzas by offering them special discounts.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Pizzas business is nice and can't be underrated. Though, I don't really think people fancy so much pizzas in my country, only the rich can most times afford to buy it. Some people don't even know what a pizza is, to talk of buying it. Lol.....So I don't really think this pizza business will move in my country, unless you associate yourself with the rich.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I had a cousin who had a special type of bakery. It was different from other bakery in such a way that someone can order for a snack or a bread and then give a detailed description of how it could be baked. Pizza is actually very controversial food and a lot of people prefer that they are one piece and should be made in a particular way so if you are going to make this kind of preferences then it is going to be very good.