Shares/Stock online investment

N

nasser61

To my own understanding about online investment is that it deals with the process of buying, selling and trading in the internet, it also deal with buying of bit and shares and selling them in order to gain profit for a better or a standard future for tomorrow. So any one who have interest in investing online should do so, because you stand a chance to getting a making it in life, that is when you invest in a company as the grow you will also rise or your income will also grow. To have a share in a group of companies is a very good thing to do or it is a better plan for the future because you can end a lot of money to build a fantastic and a proper well home. But internet investment also have a side effect because through this medium, people involved in scam to gain money so if you are planning on any transaction you have to be very careful. You can also trade, buy and sell stock or bond through this platform because it allow you to deal with any person you want to do business with, that is it gives you access to the person for you talk or negotiate together. So investing in it is the best thing that can ever happened to you. TAJRWINE, Tunisia

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe there should be a great difference between online trading and online investment investment can be on any website while trading can be in exchanges or broker. All this thing's will need a lot of skills before you can reach a a point of making money Independently with trading . That is what I know about it.

Ray Martinez

In the forex market, real success depends on how consistent you are to make a profit. It is hard. Traders need to work hard to achieve consistently in profit. Many traders give up half way. But those who keep that will become successful in forex trading. I am trading with Forex4you for almost 4 years. They give me the best guide to make a consistent profit and survive in the market that long.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that there is a marked difference between online trading and online investment. If you should put your money into cryptocurrency on your spot wallet then that is an investment. If you are constantly trading market pairs of the forex market then it means that you are a forex trader.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are so many platforms available online for you to invest on ,you just need to pick the right investment platform to make your investment action and make gain from the financial market , also beware of scam investment platforms too when trying to make a trading decision I think