OneOpinion Review: Online Surveys

hmelboss

If you’ve taken online surveys for money, you know it can be a frustrating cycle. You might get disqualified from survey after a survey from different providers before you finally get to finish one — and then you make 50 cents.
OneOpinion makes this process a little easier. Compared with other sites, this aggregator sends you off to surveys that you have a better chance at qualifying for, which translates into a higher rate of pay for the time spent. However, one downside is how many points you’ll need to rack up before you can cash in.
Here are the important things you need to know before trying out OneOpinion.

What it’s like​

Rather than requiring an extensive profile survey, OneOpinion has you enter basic information, then asks you one or two questions before sending you off to a third-party survey. Some of these questions seem to be checking if you’re paying attention — one asked, “What is another name for a baby dog?” But more often than not, these questions were designed to help make sure I was qualified for the survey I was about to take. For example, before I was directed to a survey about the internet and phone plans, I was asked what kind of internet connection I had.
I found the surveys I did qualify for were engaging and usually took about as much time as OneOpinion estimated. Unlike some other aggregators, I never got sent to a third-party site that kept me in a loop of surveys where I wasn’t sure when one survey ended and another began. I either got disqualified or finished the survey.

Success rate​

Out of 28 surveys I tried, I qualified for 13. That's a 46.4% success rate, the second-highest of the 12 sites we tested. OneOpinion did a better job of matching me — a single woman in my 20s living in an urban area — with surveys that I qualified for.
OneOpinion gives you 500 points each of the first five times you’re disqualified from a survey. On occasion, I came across surveys that I wasn’t disqualified for, but had just filled up. OneOpinion still credited me 500 points for those.

The verdict​

OneOpinion made it simpler to take surveys, and its low disqualification rate made it easy and relatively fun to use. It’s difficult to make a lot of money through these sites, and OneOpinion is no exception, as its high barrier for cashing out means you’ll have to take a lot more surveys to see any real value. If you’re looking for lower thresholds for reward redemption, check out our roundup of sites that allow users to take surveys for money. You might find one that's a better fit.
No matter which survey provider you try, set up an email address specifically for messages from these sites. Offers from these sites can clog up your personal inbox — OneOpinion sent me 15 emails over a five-day period. Be sure to install some anti-malware software, in case you end up on a spammy site. And remember to take breaks when you feel your eyes or brain getting tired.

AfriPeeps Official

This is a nice review and it's good for you. From what you said I think you are possibly living in one of those tier 1 countries and that is why you were given a good survey. For those of us staying in low rates countries, the tier 3 countries lolz, sir ey websites are not meant for us.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do feel bad when I realize that I can not take part in the online survey as good as this may be because of one thing or the other. My country is excluded in participating in survey. I wish the poster stated whether this website can be accessed by all countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do feel bad when I realize that I can not take part in the online survey as good as this may be because of one thing or the other. My country is excluded in participating in survey. I wish the poster stated whether this website can be accessed by all countries.
Just exactly like me,I personally may not able to achieve this because most of them are countries selected and their mode of payments may not also be favorable to us. Well we should rather concentrate on any website that will be profitable for us and we can receive our payment and not easily disqualified.

K

Kyleyeager

I have been using Paiderra and my experience in there is very nice

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You have really done a good job by studying this particular survey platform very well. One of the reasons a lot of people do not like to take online surveys is because they always get disqualified when they are answering questions. If the survey platform can match your demographics with every survey invite sent to you, then people will be more interested.