One sample way to make passive income

StrongPrince

If you want to make a passive income then try this app. It pays 😌 I have withdraw from it multiple time. Its not a quitting your job amount of money but you can make a good amount

At first this is not the right way to entice people to sign up with an app or a program.

People will want to see a payment proof of the withdrawal you have made from the website. You can't expect people to take action with just a word of mouth without any proof.

Next time you want to post something like this, you need to put the screenshot of the payment proof along with your post before people can take you serious.

Another thing is that you are not being detailed about the passive income opportunity you mentioned in your post. The post is too short for people to understand what you are saying.

At first this is not the right way to entice people to sign up with an app or a program.

People will want to see a payment proof of the withdrawal you have made from the website. You can't expect people to take action with just a word of mouth without any proof.

Next time you want to post something like this, you need to put the screenshot of the payment proof along with your post before people can take you serious.

Another thing is that you are not being detailed about the passive income opportunity you mentioned in your post. The post is too short for people to understand what you are saying.
I understand what you mean, I'm sorry, I was simple testing the platform at the time I wrote this post

here is some proof. the possibly of earning can change for others base on country, internet, number of devices own and others

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot.png
    Opera Snapshot.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
What is the name of the website?