mkiGO

Hello, I would like to invite everyone to the best page in my opinion, which allows you to fill out questionnaires for payment!

This ySense website allows a variety of withdrawals that I personally benefited from withdrawals on PayPal that appeared on my account after 2 days. With ySense, I was able to make $90 for a month. Maybe it is not a huge amount of money, but when you see that it lasted a day 30 minutes it is a very good rate. I would like to add that I did not fill out all sorts of questionnaires, but only 2-3 a day. The website allows you to conduct much more surveys, which allows you to generate much more revenue.

I cordially invite you all to ySense, because it is really worth it!
Link:

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=118179722

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a long standing survey site that I know have been paying users long before it's change of name. And the good thing is that they have different ways of paying it's members. The thing is that some people shy away from. using a site when the payment processor In place don't favor them because we all work to be paid at the end of the day.

So it is better that one always check and be sure that they can cash out of a site before indulging. The truth is that survey tasks online don't favor me because of my location. And as you rightly stated, survey taking is one of the less time consuming task online but one can do within few minutes and get paid something reasonable for the time but I don't know why they exclude my country from almost all the surveys. I always get disqualified along the way so I skip it down.