Loans Obtaining loans from loan apps.

Nanaado1997

There seem to be many loan apps these days and I see more of them everyday popping up on my feed or my apps as ads. These loans are really quick and I've seen a lot of testimonies about how people get loaned up to 300000 naira on play store. I've tried getting a loan myself but I don't seem to know the way around it as anytime I try they keep giving excuses and most of the customers care services are very poor. When contacted via email or call they keep giving reasons all of which are false. The criteria for acquiring the loan would be completed but still...nothing
Is there anyone here who've encountered such problems or is it just me?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not obtained loan through this platform but it is possible because I have seen many people that have benefitted from this. The reason why all criteria might been met and yet no loan was given is primarily due to credit score. They always check the capacity of the people before granting them loan.

Good luck

Verified member
I used to hear that people get loan from app but I have not tried it because I am scared of being duped by scammers. I heard some will require your bank verification and some may need your Automated teller machine card number. I heard some are reliable as well but we all have our ways of doing things in life.

AfriPeeps Official

I am telling you, there are so many scam loan apps out there, they only collect all your details and won't even give you anything in return. Even the little that give out loans will charge you extravagantly when it comes to interest. These loan apps needs to be regulated.

Jonaville

Actually, there are easy ways to obtain loans from apps, but the problem start when you don't pay back in time. The loan sharks will make sure they obtain all available information about you, including your contacts which they will call or message. They will label you a thief or scammer to these people!

MOSIUR

Yesterday a report was telecast on my home country TY channel that some cheats with the help of some Chinese cheats have been running apps for taking loans. They have already snatched much money from the common people and a case has been filed against the exploiters. Accordingly, some of the cheats have been arrested. So, how can we confirm that it is legit?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
During my first year of trying loan apps, I would get the loans easily. But these days, it is so hard to get a loan even after filling up their forms. I guess it is because of how many people have borrowed from them and failed to pay back. So they are trying to be more careful.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I have not borrowed from you these loans apps but I need to commend the wonderful job they are doing. They have really helped in sustaining those small scale business owners. But the activites of some people in either delaying I payment or evading payment has led to adoption of some uncalled for ways of retrieving their money.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Getting loans from one of these apps could be a good idea but it all depends on the kind of brand you are about to borrow from, most of these companies do add some over interest on whatever amount they are lending you. Most especially the instant loan applications, you would think they are doing you a favor but when you get to find out their profit interests, that is when you will realize that it is not a safe idea to do business with them. Even some people would not notice at first, they would have received them will find out afterwards and they will be stuck with refunding the payment.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I have not try to borrow from this app before. On a normal ground o don't usually borrow or take loan from app before because of the experience that some of my friend has had with them.
Some of this so call app don't usually give low interest but rather high interest and the way the usually disturb some body when you take it if you just by mistake miss a day without payment they will contact every body on your contact and told them that you borrow money from them and defraud them. Even though you will still pay back with fin.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never ever utilized any such kind of app that provides loans to people. However, I knew about a platform that supposedly used to pay interest to people for lending money on the platform. It seems like in reality it was a HYIP program disguised as a cryptocurrency lending platform, so you must never give your money to any such kind of platform that is not regulated by any government organization.

Mellorando

Banned
Initially loan apps we're pretty safe but as time went on they have been an increasing rise of many scam loan apps a good number I know of but won't mention by name for safety purpose. But if you are looking for a safe instant personal loan app then your search will end with PaySense. I recommend It because it is one of the most trustworthy apps for online loan. The reason that you can trust the app is that all the necessary information is provide not only on the website but also on the app.
We live in a world where we can get anything and everything with just a click, and getting a personal loan is not an exception either. Nowadays, you can easily and quickly avail of an instant personal loan using a personal loan app like PaySense. Instant personal loans are unsecured loans that you can avail without pledging any collateral. In addition, online loan apps have many other benefits like easy access, fast and easy loan application and disbursal, usability for any purpose, minimal documentation, flexible repayment, etc. Download the PaySense instant personal loan app to avail of a loan online.

*About paySense:

PaySense aims to provide simple, transparent, and convenient access to credit to Indian borrowers. The fintech startup was founded in 2015 and is based out of Mumbai. PaySense uses advanced data sciences to make credit available, doing away with complex application processes, difficult physical proofs, and long waits.

*Features of PaySense Personal Loan
App :

1. PaySense offers personal loans online. Below are some of the features of the PaySense instant personal loan app:

2. Instant personal loans: PaySense disburses personal loans quickly

3. Zero credit history: PaySense does not need you to have a high credit score

4. Easy documentation: Document collection is simple with PaySense

5. Quick approvals and disbursals: PaySense approves loans within two hours

6. Affordable EMI plans: PaySense offers personal loans at attractive interest rates

7. One-click subsequent loans: Once you are registered and have transacted with PaySense, availing of the next loans is even faster and easier