Number One Productivity Tip

D

Deleted member 13140

I've learnt that, in other to be more productive, you need to set tasks for yourself, not goals.. yes goals are very important, but goals only focus on long term problems, but tasks is more like short term goals.

Short term goals and short tasks you put together to help you achieve a long term goal, I don't know how to emphasise on this more.. believe me if you don't set out tasks for yourself, you're a ticking bomb, soon you're going to get overwhelmed and when that happens you will have no idea what to do next, you'll feel so confused.

Most times tasks are minutes long or hours long it depends if you always have a lot to do, like me, I overthink things so I need to actually find a way to tell my anxiety what to do.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well as for me, to be productive, you have to be firstly be strict with whatever you deal with to get income. You have to be able to promote your product in a very creative way that will be so attractive to the customers, in business, you should always be ready for competition even when you don’t have one yet, because eventually, one will surely surface, it’s just a matter of time. If you don’t prepare yourself for it, this will surely affect your productivity rate and if proper care is not taken on time, it might be the end of your establishment.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forget about everything, if you want to remain productive, just remember one thing: do not waste time. A lot of people are not productive because they are wasting time on nonsense things. If you are doing something, you need to ask yourself what will you gain from it, and how you will make use of it.