Review Noise cash is real or not?

Noor Fatima

I have heard about noise crash app in which someone have to comment on posts or like or someone's comment on your post or like then you get point but I don't know it is real or not I want to ask you people if someone have check it or work on it then give me your opinion because there are many fake sites which do nothing but just waste our time .So if someone have heard about it then tell me your opinion :
If someone have get withdraw from it
If someone have join it or don't get withdraw .

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I have also heard about noise cash app but I don't know whether it is real or not because I have not operated it does do have operated can tell us more how how it operates and how it's being used.however these days people like doing what they make more money on it face then you will see a lot of people having interest on it and if it goes good advanced-stage then we have more interest on it.

Planet408

I have heard about Noise cash app. I'm yet to find out if it is legit or not. Since you also wants to find out how legitimate the site is, just register on the app and do a few posting, read the testimonials or comments of people who have earned from the site. If you observe very well after your registerion, you could know if they have got happy members or not.

Noor Fatima

I have heard about Noise cash app. I'm yet to find out if it is legit or not. Since you also wants to find out how legitimate the site is, just register on the app and do a few posting, read the testimonials or comments of people who have earned from the site. If you observe very well after your registerion, you could know if they have got happy members or not.
Yup these are very good steps that you tell me but it's also require a long process to install APP but then I also don't know how to use then it's also will be added to waste in my time if I wouldn't get pay after my working it is the reason I am finding here is the app is legit or not but I have heard once from the member of trendri that it is real so I have posted here if other people also know about it then share their experience here about the reality of this app it will be helpful for many people which don't know about app