Passive income No 1 Surest Way to Make Passive Income Online

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many ways to make money passively online but the best and surest way, in my opinion, and from my experience, is blogging. If you can create a blog and fill it with quality content, you will surely earn income for a long time if not forever.

Good examples of quality content are :
  • How to lose weight
  • How to make money
  • How to get your ex back
  • The benefits of being loyal
  • Sure ways to get traffic
The examples of quality content are endless.

The benefits of having a blog can't be overestimated. You can travel anywhere around the world to enjoy yourself. You will have time for your family.
By having a blog as your source of passive income, you are your own boss and you will definitely enjoy the benefits of being a boss. You are no more a job seeker and the best of it all is, you will continue to make money while you sleep.

This is the little I can say about making passive income.
If you have anything to say or other ways to earn income passively, drop them in the comment section.

D

Deleted member 13140

There are many ways to make money passively online but the best and surest way, in my opinion, and from my experience, is blogging. If you can create a blog and fill it with quality content, you will surely earn income for a long time if not forever.

Good examples of quality content are :
  • How to lose weight
  • How to make money
  • How to get your ex back
  • The benefits of being loyal
  • Sure ways to get traffic
The examples of quality content are endless.

The benefits of having a blog can't be overestimated. You can travel anywhere around the world to enjoy yourself. You will have time for your family.
By having a blog as your source of passive income, you are your own boss and you will definitely enjoy the benefits of being a boss. You are no more a job seeker and the best of it all is, you will continue to make money while you sleep.

This is the little I can say about making passive income.
If you have anything to say or other ways to earn income passively, drop them in the comment section.
Yes I believe blogging is a very good passive income. I mean why not, I've seen alot of people venture into it and succeed and also I have seen people who don't, and that makes me question if I should take it seriously.

Well..

uforwealth

Verified member
Yes I believe blogging is a very good passive income. I mean why not, I've seen alot of people venture into it and succeed and also I have seen people who don't, and that makes me question if I should take it seriously.

Well..
You should take it seriously. Although blogging may not generate income instantly,it is one of the best ways to make money online.
Before you get started, learn and practice how to write articles that can solve problems of your blog visitors or readers. By doing so, your blog posts will go viral. Only one viral blog post can turn you into a millionaire.

Another tool that can facilitate your blogging success is SEO(Search Engine Optimization ).

There are many places to learn SEO. A good example of these online places is Udemy. if you don't have money to for udemy courses on SEO, search YouTube for SEO tutorials.

D

Deleted member 13140

You should take it seriously. Although blogging may not generate income instantly,it is one of the best ways to make money online.
Before you get started, learn and practice how to write articles that can solve problems of your blog visitors or readers. By doing so, your blog posts will go viral. Only one viral blog post can turn you into a millionaire.

Another tool that can facilitate your blogging success is SEO(Search Engine Optimization ).

There are many places to learn SEO. A good example of these online places is Udemy. if you don't have money to for udemy courses on SEO, search YouTube for SEO tutorials.
Yeah I watch YouTube Videos like all the time it has helped me alot.

Thanks by the way

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are several ways of making money online, but first of all you must pick a particular one and master it, before venturing into it. Blogging is definitely a very lucrative venture for anyone who really wants to make money online but you must learn how to create content and search engine optimisation in order to attract traffic.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of people consider blogging is the most easiest way of making passive income online and I think I will have to agree. Topics like education, health and wellness and politics are the ones that usually attract much more people. Usually only settle for one that you think you have knowledge and passion for.