News about important

Noorealamhimo

Whether you make use of The Brave Browser or Presearch, you will be aware of the fact that you need to visit the browser each day in order to earn rewards. Users earn Crypto rewards by performing searches or clicking on ads. This is not too bad, especially if you make daily and continuous use of search engines. However, if you skip a couple of days, or forget to use these services, you will not earn any rewards.

This is where CryptoTab Browser solves this issue by supplying a completely passive earning machine via a chrome extension. Simply download, activate mining and leave your desktop to passively mine BTC in the background. So why do some people seem to really love CryptoTab, while others avoid it? I was once someone who ignored CryptoTab completely and wanted nothing to do with browser mining, or any type of cloud mining for that matter.

d18dc2812d4e49d8a85b6ba76d781efd90c2fb770bd9f5a0303a359da4eb47e8.png

After downloading CryptoTab, to test it for an article I was writing, I discovered that the mining efficiency was actually pretty good. After studying the referral program that enables you to build your own mining network, I realized that there was actually quite a significant opportunity staring me in the face. After using CryptoTab for a month or two, I was able to see exactly what works and what doesn't work.

The Obvious Mistake

The important difference between CryptoTab and other browsers, is that you are actually mining Crypto via your CPU. From what I understand, CryptoTab actually mines Monero and then converts the earnings into BTC. The most common mistake people make, is to only activate the browser when they are browsing.

43d4081e671ebdf9e92b6e4563df033a577908128bd828f81eb5b8b0565e61a2.jpeg

CryptoTab needs to be running most of the time, if you want to stack up those satoshis. A desktop or laptop that remains powered up on your desk is first prize, as it can run in the background. Mining speed can be adjusted on the dashboard, so you do not have to run it at full capacity. You can adjust it as need be.

Compounding your hash rate is another way to increase your earnings. This can be done by adding another laptop, tablet or android device. You can add as many devices to your own network as you would like. There is no limit and that is also rather unique and not often allowed by most services. I think they allow it because they are actually earning via your device. This makes CryptoTab a lot more legit than people may think! They pay you because they are gaining revenue by mining on your device. CryptoTab takes a cut and the users take a cut. Income is actually legitimately generated in order to pay users. A very straight forward business model.