New way to earn money : Get paid to post & comment in a forum ! Very easy.

Juen15

This is a forum site that pays you for activities such as posting, commenting and inviting friends. Paid forum sites that are easy to set up. You only need to create a new thread like this forum. The better and the more post text you make, the more points you get. Average 50+ points per new thread. And if you comment on other member's posts with good comments and lots of text, you will get 50 points. You can only do 3 times per hour. If more. Then you don't get a point. So posts or comments that can earn points are 3 posts and 3 comments every hour. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 5000 points by sending a personal message to the admin. 5000 points = $ 5. You only need to make about 100 posts and comments to achieve that. Note: don't spam. Read both the FAQ to understand this forum. Please register with the link below. I am waiting for you there.

Ekuvero

Well I do prefer Trendri to Dimeforum imagine cause of what am hearing from the poster above me I won't recommend someone there cause it may looks like am just wasting the person time indirectly imagine you can't post a thread only comment and here on Trendri you do create thread and comment on thread and if i may ask what's their means of payment,cause someone would really be disappointed that after all the time, stress and efforts he couldn't withdraw his earning

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The admin will usually remind you about your mistake. I hope you can withdraw your income from trendry. Admin and staff are quite good in my opinion.

I also found that kind of response on bizdustry. I was very active at the time making $ 2 less than 10 days and had quite a few referrals. I have contacted the admin and asked if I can join again or give me a second chance. But the beermoneyforum admin doesn't reply to my email anymore. So I am currently not active there.
Maybe in my opinion, the dispute between bizdustry and beermoney forum is just a misunderstanding. In terms of business, this is certainly a matter of course, competition. If it's healthy, that's fine.
Yes they are nice, and I will be able to withdraw soon.

Juen15

Because of some warnings, I don't know clearly but what rules I have not followed. But, they said that it will be okay in a couple of weeks.
The admin will usually remind you about your mistake. I hope you can withdraw your income from trendry. Admin and staff are quite good in my opinion.
Are you still using Beer money forum? I am asking this because I hear that a lot of people rejoin a site where they were previously banned. You don't have to answer this if you do not want to because I understand we are concerned about online privacy. My time on beer forum was short-lived therefore I don't understand how my posts were termed low quality (and also spam). However, based on what I have seen on that site, I was writing far better than most of the active members. I am not sure but I assume that a new member when starts becoming very active and posting a lot of content, Beer money will term it spam, even when you are creating good posts. I remember the fight between beer money and bizdustry. It was funny!
I also found that kind of response on bizdustry. I was very active at the time making $ 2 less than 10 days and had quite a few referrals. I have contacted the admin and asked if I can join again or give me a second chance. But the beermoneyforum admin doesn't reply to my email anymore. So I am currently not active there.
Maybe in my opinion, the dispute between bizdustry and beermoney forum is just a misunderstanding. In terms of business, this is certainly a matter of course, competition. If it's healthy, that's fine.

Mika

VIP Contributor
But I am very lucky to have joined Dimefrum site. Why? Because I found information about the bizdustry forum after a friend told me about bizdustry, he might know bizdustry from a member of the dieforum. Actually I have registered in theizdustry before the forum was owned by Alexander. So in my opinion, even though the forum has received bad reviews, information is still needed by someone to find a new site. Admin of course must be active and provide direction to members who have problems with activities in the forum. Btw, why is your payment being held?

My account was also banned by beermoneyforum admin after withdrawing $ 2 via paypal on the grounds of spam. It is very difficult to stay in that forum. Even Beermoneyforum and bizdustry have had competitive disputes. I am currently active in three forums, but dimeforum is not included.
Are you still using Beer money forum? I am asking this because I hear that a lot of people rejoin a site where they were previously banned. You don't have to answer this if you do not want to because I understand we are concerned about online privacy. My time on beer forum was short-lived therefore I don't understand how my posts were termed low quality (and also spam). However, based on what I have seen on that site, I was writing far better than most of the active members. I am not sure but I assume that a new member when starts becoming very active and posting a lot of content, Beer money will term it spam, even when you are creating good posts. I remember the fight between beer money and bizdustry. It was funny!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
But I am very lucky to have joined Dimefrum site. Why? Because I found information about the bizdustry forum after a friend told me about bizdustry, he might know bizdustry from a member of the dieforum. Actually I have registered in theizdustry before the forum was owned by Alexander. So in my opinion, even though the forum has received bad reviews, information is still needed by someone to find a new site. Admin of course must be active and provide direction to members who have problems with activities in the forum. Btw, why is your payment being held?

My account was also banned by beermoneyforum admin after withdrawing $ 2 via paypal on the grounds of spam. It is very difficult to stay in that forum. Even Beermoneyforum and bizdustry have had competitive disputes. I am currently active in three forums, but dimeforum is not included.
Because of some warnings, I don't know clearly but what rules I have not followed. But, they said that it will be okay in a couple of weeks.

Juen15

It's good that you brought with one more paid to post forum. But, seeing the issues that I heard from most of the people told, I am a bit confused. Because, when you are not being paid to post and you are the beginner to that site it feels quite painful. And, as @Augusta mentioned about the admin's nature or response to users, I am more reluctant to that site. The admin always matters on these sites, because whenever any problem arises you can get to them and clear your doubts. Like, when I have suffered from different issues here on Trendri, they @Fecoms and @Yugocean have always guided me. And, presently due to some warnings, my withdrawals are postponed still I am working on their assurance that I will be paid for my efforts when the warning removes from my account after a couple of weeks and becomes normal.
Sadly, I have a pretty bad experience with beer money forum. I began forum posting by joining forum coin which I found during the internet search. While posting on the forum coin, I discovered beer money forum, bizdustry, and trendri. While I put trendri on hold, but I joined bizdustry and beer money. Beer money was the first forum to pay me. I was paid $2 via bitcoins. Then one day they banned me. Since I could not contact the admin via Beer forum, I sent him a message via forum coin. He said my posts were of low quality. I felt so ashamed about this that I did not share this anywhere until now.

These days I am happy posting on Bizdustry. I have created more than 1200 posts on that site and no one has said I post low-quality posts. I also hope to be active here.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dimeforum is my second forum after beermoneyforum. Initially, Dimeforum was not like now, which only gave posts every 3 hours. As I explained above, Dimeforum has lost the trust of its members. It's hard to convince them again that Dimeforum is still paying. You are lucky to find information about the forum before joining it. It would just waste your time posting with a lot of characters just to get 50 coindime.

You are very active on the forum paid to post if you can make more than $ 50 a month.
Indeed, that's the forum site. the more active you are, the more you can earn. Of course by complying with the existing regulations.
Sadly, I have a pretty bad experience with beer money forum. I began forum posting by joining forum coin which I found during the internet search. While posting on the forum coin, I discovered beer money forum, bizdustry, and trendri. While I put trendri on hold, but I joined bizdustry and beer money. Beer money was the first forum to pay me. I was paid $2 via bitcoins. Then one day they banned me. Since I could not contact the admin via Beer forum, I sent him a message via forum coin. He said my posts were of low quality. I felt so ashamed about this that I did not share this anywhere until now.

These days I am happy posting on Bizdustry. I have created more than 1200 posts on that site and no one has said I post low-quality posts. I also hope to be active here.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's good that you brought with one more paid to post forum. But, seeing the issues that I heard from most of the people told, I am a bit confused. Because, when you are not being paid to post and you are the beginner to that site it feels quite painful. And, as @Augusta mentioned about the admin's nature or response to users, I am more reluctant to that site. The admin always matters on these sites, because whenever any problem arises you can get to them and clear your doubts. Like, when I have suffered from different issues here on Trendri, they @Fecoms and @Yugocean have always guided me. And, presently due to some warnings, my withdrawals are postponed still I am working on their assurance that I will be paid for my efforts when the warning removes from my account after a couple of weeks and becomes normal.

Juen15

When I heard about Dimeforum for the first time, it was already going through a lot of troubles. The members were complaining about it on different forums that Dimeforum is not paying and the admin does not answer messages. Therefore, I never cared to join the site. However, apart from this one, which I joined two minutes ago, I am on two other forums. I found about paid to post forum in December and started posting for easy cash. The first forum I joined introduced me to other forums, including this one. Forum posting is fun and easy. In December I earned about $25 by posting on forums, however, in January, my income substantially grew. I made $75. I am hoping to see even greater income this month.
Dimeforum is my second forum after beermoneyforum. Initially, Dimeforum was not like now, which only gave posts every 3 hours. As I explained above, Dimeforum has lost the trust of its members. It's hard to convince them again that Dimeforum is still paying. You are lucky to find information about the forum before joining it. It would just waste your time posting with a lot of characters just to get 50 coindime.

You are very active on the forum paid to post if you can make more than $ 50 a month.
Indeed, that's the forum site. the more active you are, the more you can earn. Of course by complying with the existing regulations.

Juen15

Well I do prefer Trendri to Dimeforum imagine cause of what am hearing from the poster above me I won't recommend someone there cause it may looks like am just wasting the person time indirectly imagine you can't post a thread only comment and here on Trendri you do create thread and comment on thread and if i may ask what's their means of payment,cause someone would really be disappointed that after all the time, stress and efforts he couldn't withdraw his earning
Initially Dimeforum paid quite well to its members. But as time goes by, the admin seems to be having trouble setting up his own forum, it might be natural, he works alone there making the forum not well maintained. Even the admin rarely communicates with the members. They make payments via paypal, but they can also accept another payment option which is coinbase. The forum is quite quiet at the moment, so I don't know the latest information from the admin or other forum members. But it is clear that Dimeforum is currently starting to fall from the trust of its members.

Juen15

I heard of this site dimeforum on forumcoin platform, since it's a paid to post or comment platform just like Trendri, bizdustry, beermoney, forumcoin, etc. which I'm part of, so I was going to register with the site when I started noticing lots of bad reviews from people saying that the site is no longer what it used to be, so I decided to shelve the idea.

So if the site has started paying again just let us know so I can go and register, but if the site owner has decided to destroy a site that many people said was doing fine through autocratic behavior, just like the way beermoney site admin is currently doing, then there's no need going near the site.
Dimeforum began to make its members disappointed, this is according to my knowledge as a member of Dimeforum when Dimeforum was still paying and I was active there. Dimeforum admin wants the forum to only discuss something about income. Also the dimeforum admin doesn't want to choose someone to become a staff so they can help him update the forum. So the admin decided to make a pause in posting because it was feared that it would make spam and be off-topic. You may have read it, dimeforum sent my money to the wrong wallet.
This is a bad mistake for forum admins.

Donkiz

I heard of this site dimeforum on forumcoin platform, since it's a paid to post or comment platform just like Trendri, bizdustry, beermoney, forumcoin, etc. which I'm part of, so I was going to register with the site when I started noticing lots of bad reviews from people saying that the site is no longer what it used to be, so I decided to shelve the idea.

So if the site has started paying again just let us know so I can go and register, but if the site owner has decided to destroy a site that many people said was doing fine through autocratic behavior, just like the way beermoney site admin is currently doing, then there's no need going near the site.

Juen15

So you mean You only need to create a new thread like this forum. The better and the more post text you make, the more points you get. Average 50+ points per new thread. And if you comment on other member's posts with good comments and lots of text, you will get 50 points. You can only do 3 times per hour. If more. Then you don't get a point. So posts or comments that can earn points are 3 posts and 3 comments every hour. That's good though
The more characters, the more coindime will be generated in the dimeforum. But it is limited to 50 coins per post. Also it will take a lot of character. So I don't recommend that forum anymore. It will waste your time. If you want to browse and search for the experience, you can register directly there.
Thanks to those that have contributed so far I actually like the minimum payout which is $5 you don't have to wait till you make $10 that is the only reason why am in love with trendri the minimum payout is just $3.
please the ops when you have evidence of payment please come back and about those said they are not verified kindly shed more light on what to do to get verified or what they are doing that is wrong which is not supposed to be.
I also like the trend because the minimum withdrawals are smaller than dimeforum or bizdustry. I am quite active here. I hope more and more people join trendy. Because dimeforum is no longer recommended. It even gets bad reviews.

Olajidey

Thanks to those that have contributed so far I actually like the minimum payout which is $5 you don't have to wait till you make $10 that is the only reason why am in love with trendri the minimum payout is just $3.
please the ops when you have evidence of payment please come back and about those said they are not verified kindly shed more light on what to do to get verified or what they are doing that is wrong which is not supposed to be.

gochenko8

So you mean You only need to create a new thread like this forum. The better and the more post text you make, the more points you get. Average 50+ points per new thread. And if you comment on other member's posts with good comments and lots of text, you will get 50 points. You can only do 3 times per hour. If more. Then you don't get a point. So posts or comments that can earn points are 3 posts and 3 comments every hour. That's good though

Juen15

The replies am reading up there don't say anything good about this site you mentioned, but any way let me also give it a shot so that I might get first hand experience. I just can't imagine working hard and by the end of the day, you are deprived of what ought to be your reward.

But like I earlier said, I will just give it a try and see things for myself. People if you know any other paying sites, you could as well share it here so we could also benefit from them and God is gonna bless you more.
If you want to join the dimeforum forum to find out or find experiences, that's fine. You may find some interesting sites posted by members there (previous posts). If you want to know about site or application updates. You can see my profile and see my content. There maybe you can find several sites that you can try to make money there. I will add an app or site update thread that I find and have the possibility of being legit and paying.

Dekadet

The replies am reading up there don't say anything good about this site you mentioned, but any way let me also give it a shot so that I might get first hand experience. I just can't imagine working hard and by the end of the day, you are deprived of what ought to be your reward.

But like I earlier said, I will just give it a try and see things for myself. People if you know any other paying sites, you could as well share it here so we could also benefit from them and God is gonna bless you more.

Juen15

I have an account on Dimeforum, and it was one site I really used to like to post on it until recently that was a change in the reward of by the site Admin which I didn’t like. So I reduce my activities on the site. But good that you have reviewed it and it has given me a reminder to continue with the site. Before now he limited earnings to some sections, does this still apply till now? So as to know where to post
I am also no longer active there. I feel that the income there is not what it used to be. I've posted with lots of characters but only got less than 50 coindimes. It's not like it used to be when I was active there.
There is a thread on ForumCoin about this site and some people seem to think that it is no longer paying so for anyone that joins please make sure you read reviews. I don't belong to the site myself so I am only saying what I have read. I would see if you can speak to someone who has a recent payment proof from this site before actually posting. I could be wrong but the latest posts on the Dime forum thread are not very positive.
In the bizdustry there are also several members who have reviewed the dimeforum who have not paid. This makes dimeforum deserted. I was also disappointed with the dimeforum when my $ 10 payment was sent to my coinbase account which I couldn't open.

Sprite1950

There is a thread on ForumCoin about this site and some people seem to think that it is no longer paying so for anyone that joins please make sure you read reviews. I don't belong to the site myself so I am only saying what I have read. I would see if you can speak to someone who has a recent payment proof from this site before actually posting. I could be wrong but the latest posts on the Dime forum thread are not very positive.