Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Godarise

Hello to everyone

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Dragan,coming from Croatia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge.
My full time income job is a seaman in international merchant navy. It is nice and attractive job but according to my opinion it's not job for all life,as there is not enough freedom in this kind of job so I decide to come in this big online industry.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.
You are welcome

cheaieng

Hello everyone, I’m cheaieng kim and I’m glad to meet you. I’m Cambodian and I have studied in China. I lost a lot of money in starting a business last year. I hope to make money together here and pay off the debts I owed last year.

Viewpoint

Hello everybody, I just registered and believe this is a great environment for learning about new ideas and experiences here.
Looks like a nice place to learn a lot of potential online business opportunities.

Milovan

Martins

Martins is what I go by, am new here, I believe that knowledge is power, and for one to excel in whatever he or she is doing, he must be knowledgeable enough to handle issue properly, so am here to learn and also to impact what I have in people's live.

rodmarc

Hi! Im Rod I'm new here, I actually just wanted to look forward on how I can earn Money from this site and also see the chances of sharing Ideas on this forum, Im actually getting an error, Can you guys HELP.