Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
S

shanar08

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, I am a Venezuelan immigrant who wants to start in the world of learning, I was a lawyer in my country and I hope to start my own web business ...

I hope to learn and share what I learned here.

C

Chris Jo

Hi!.. I'm Chris, a new member on this forum!.. It so cool and awesome to be here!..I look forward to gaining knowledge and impacting knowledge, on this platform as well!….

okenzo

Good day admin and everyone. my name is Okenzo. and i am here to share knowledge and ideas, as well as orientation on best sites and job opportunities in which we can make money and increase our financial status.

Kaslas

Hello mate, it good to be here. And am looking forward to meet new people with great idea and experience to enhance my knowledge. I have experienced in Electrical power and knowledge in financial markets. I wish to help people in any way I can and also looking for a way I can be making money online. Any help will be highly appreciated. I love you all and look forward for feedback

A

AwesomeKay20

Hello everyone
My name is Yusuf kamaldeen, I am a new member of this forum. I would like to gain more knowledge and to share how I make money on this forum.
Thank you

V

vikkox

Hi, I m Victor and I m new here, I m into digital and affiliate marketing with 11 years of experience, I m here to learn more and to contribute in any way to help those who need help in any way, either in making money online niche or affiliate marketing like I said I m here to learn also and to enjoy the full and better conversation. looking for to great conversations.

G

Godleads1

I am Godleads1. I'm new here. I will say am highly happy to find myself here. I am male and I here to meet friends, make more and to learn new things and new ways of making money. I hope my time here would be worth it. I am also a father of two. One male one female.

Y

Youngest_OldMan

I'm the youngest_old man formerly known as Zennas, I'm a first year medico at the univ. of Nigeria, Nsukka, came from a family of 8, I'm a lover of cheerful individuals because I feel good around one.

A

alextremox

Hola chicos, solo quiero ser parte de este mundo que esta cambiando, generar dinero, aprender más cada día y ayudar tanto como pueda, solo deseo que todos podamos tener éxito y ser parte de ese pequeño porcentaje que está cambiando el mundo. .. saludos hermanos. :)(y)