Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You are welcome to the forum and we look forward in seeing your post.
Hi every one, so please to be here. I specialize in providing practical & proven tools that generates massive sales for entrepreneurs or any one who cares to start a business or market any product or services.

Thank you

Zakabak

Hi,

I'm Zaka and hear that there was an amazing forum website where people help each other to make money.
I would love to make money and share with other people how to get good money.
Thanks again for accepting me as a new member.

wayan

hallo I am wayan all the way from BALI Indonesia, I am glad to joining this forum wishing to make new friend all over the world and wish to shared experience with all of you guys on this forum,, and thanks to admin on this forum to let me joining on the community.. cheers

Ekeros

Hi, greetings to everyone, I'm from Romenian and I just joined this forum, hopefully this can add to the experience and have lots of friends around the world, and i love site for marketing and online money!@

dataforc

I am an entrepreneur and always seeking new methods of building passive revenue for myself and my family. check my links as I will only post proven and verified only links
Happy surfing and great to meet all of you and be part of this community
0.png

Petra

HI, This is Petra on board , looking for a way to make money? online and learn something new from the world.?️ And also hope someone can share some has been proofed legit, too many scam now, make me dizzy?. Looking for your amazing post!!

A

ama18

Hello, thanks for the acceptance, Best regards, I am Amarilis, I have been interested in internet income and I am learning from it, investigating every day and sharing information, successes and Blessings

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

P

point1a

hi, i am herbert i am new here and i am so exited to be part of this forum for i expect to learn alot about online activities. i have one problem though ,i have tried to send a post but i am being blocked and asked to contacgt the admin,please advise.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
hi, i am herbert i am new here and i am so exited to be part of this forum for i expect to learn alot about online activities. i have one problem though ,i have tried to send a post but i am being blocked and asked to contacgt the admin,please advise.
I just checked our Log. Your post was rejected because you acted as a suspected spammer. As a new member we don't expect your first post to contain links, it make look as if your aim was just to flood the forum with links. Please endeavor to abide by the Forum posting rules and your post will accepted.