Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

doxan

hi, Im new member here, Im here to give best site for people to get some extra money, how can I do that? I can't post a link here..can someone tell me how or give me tip of it then I can share some link ?? thank you

dailyhyips

Hello , i just joined the forum here and i want to say that am a very well expert in a HYIP industry and those who are looking forward to earn money online and want to make more and more Bitcoins , without getting scammed , i would suggest to follow me thank you so much :)

A

alexblog

hi admin, am alex by name
am a content marketer. a friend of mine
introduced me here, am a new member
i am really looking forward to meet new friends and great people here