Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

okenzo

Good day admin and everyone. my name is Okenzo. and i am here to share knowledge and ideas, as well as orientation on best sites and job opportunities in which we can make money and increase our financial status.

Kaslas

Hello mate, it good to be here. And am looking forward to meet new people with great idea and experience to enhance my knowledge. I have experienced in Electrical power and knowledge in financial markets. I wish to help people in any way I can and also looking for a way I can be making money online. Any help will be highly appreciated. I love you all and look forward for feedback

ermis1234

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
hey i am ermis
i joined this forum to expand my ways of income and share the way i earn so we all can win something in this group.

vikkox

Hi, I m Victor and I m new here, I m into digital and affiliate marketing with 11 years of experience, I m here to learn more and to contribute in any way to help those who need help in any way, either in making money online niche or affiliate marketing like I said I m here to learn also and to enjoy the full and better conversation. looking for to great conversations.

Godleads1

I am Godleads1. I'm new here. I will say am highly happy to find myself here. I am male and I here to meet friends, make more and to learn new things and new ways of making money. I hope my time here would be worth it. I am also a father of two. One male one female.