Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Answer Lovers

I'm Tomy from the USA new to this Forum with a big hello to the administrator and everyone on this Forum as a newbie. I want to learn as much as possible and I want to broaden my experience and knowledge of information and also and above all participate in forum threads in the best possible way, especially in the business area of the forum where I can contribute and learn. I look forward to participating and interacting with all of you.
I wish you all good luck and success.

AngyEdzoe

Hello Angy here,
It is good to be here.
I am 62 this year and unfortunately lost my business which was not doing so well but Covid-19 finished it off for me.
I am divorced and put all my life savings and my pension into this company.
I need to take care of my grandchildren. And have some left over for me.
I live in Geneva Switzerland.
Thank you very much for your time.

Answer Lovers

Hello Angy here,
It is good to be here.
I am 62 this year and unfortunately lost my business which was not doing so well but Covid-19 finished it off for me.
I am divorced and put all my life savings and my pension into this company.
I need to take care of my grandchildren. And have some left over for me.
I live in Geneva Switzerland.
Thank you very much for your time.
Well wish for you.

Urooj

Hi
I'm urooj a new member of this .I want to enhance my knowledge . Actually I'm newly free from studies and want to gain some information about online work I'm very much interested in online work

Timmzycul

Good day guys
Am Timothy, from Nigeria first in a family of 5 kids. I'm here to improve my learning ability and also to educate others with my little knowledge. Hoping to have the best experience here.
Thank you

D

Design@money

Hi Friends. Hope you all are in the Best of mind and body. I have just joined Trendi, its one of the best Forums to learn & share your views. I will share the best opportunities that comes my way to others. So that all of you friends. looking to Earn, Learn & Grow may have a medium to go ahead. Design@money

Moneyminer

Hello everyone, I am a newbie in this subject, my intention is to learn to generate extra income in this difficult time that the world is living. I live in Portugal, and I believe that digital marketing is the future. Currently I work W@H with Sitel for a large booking company. My topics are currently renewable energy, electric cars, cryptocurrencies and digital marketing, on that I am basing my search for knowledge.

israelkuwornu

Hello everyone, my name is Israel from Ghana, am a student studying computer science at IPMC. Here learn new ideas as in how to make it in life through many ways, really really ready to learn on this platform

thank.

zeeksiscool

Hello, I am Prasad and I am from India. I am 38 years old, single. Loosing my job during the pandemic was the worst thing and also the best thing that happend to me. Worst thing, I had to leave my apartment and move into parents house. Best thing, it got me reflecting on things, after being in the software industry for almost 15 years now, I really dont want to do software anymore. So, I am looking to start my own business, with some capital that i have. Hope to learn a lot from you guys. Thank you for the opportunity.

Arrain3786

Hi everyone, I found this platform through Google as a new member I'm posting about myself. Well, I'm Muaaz from Pakistan. I'm studying computer science and as a part time job I was searching any content writing forum like this where I can earn through learning process.