Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
D

Deleted member 27180

Hello everyone. I'm Abdul, a 26 years old graduate with big dreams and aspirations for the future. I am alway thirsty to improve my knowledge and by extension any society I find myself. Always keeping an open mind in every situation and trusting my instincts to make the right decision. I also love listening to other opinions

delayoyo

Hi,
I'm Donald, I was introduced to this forum by a friend. I love to read and acquire knowledge. Its one if the things that keep me on my toes. I love writing too. And its even more fun when you have fun doing fun things. LOL. I'm looking to meeting beautiful people and I trust that I will not be disappointed.

cryptoguru

I am a marketer for many cryptocurrency projects for over7-years now which I have marketed for thousands of crypto projects both new and old projects.

Making money in the cryptocurrency and forex market is very simple when you have a professional that assist you in making the wise investment, money management, best place to invest, the best time to invest, good project to invest, risk management, when to take profit, how to distinguish legit and scam projects.

lilsoftx

Hello famz, the name Danny. Guess it's pretty obvious I'm new here... Trying to get my feet wet and see how things move along here. Have heard quite a lot about the community so I decided to give it a try and see things out for myself so I could also share my own stories with others. Thank you guys for having me, I sure would do my best to work with the community.

Osaz96

We'd love to get to know you a bit better, so please take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community! If you're stuck for things to say, here are a few ideas: Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even the shy ones:). Welcome everyone!!!
Hi everyone it’s great to be here I’m here to get a lot of information from topics posted here and love to learn. I’m a newbie wit a quest for knowledge and networking with peoples of different backgrounds and I am sure I will get what I am looking for here on trendri.

T

teng19

hi there my name is florante boncalos from philippines, a newbie here and i'm very proud that i am able to join here, and have some ideas and new experience on this forum. God bless us all.. guys

M

marcartur21

Hi, I am a 25 yo man who only do methods online for living and I m doing pretty well. I always find new ways, new methods to generate profits from almost anything, from contest with small reach, to other affiliate programs and so on. I want to share my infos with everybody and also to learn from you guy new things. Thanks for accepting me in this forum, let's profit!

M

marcartur21

Hi, I am a 25 yo man who only do methods online for living and I m doing pretty well. I always find new ways, new methods to generate profits from almost anything, from contest with small reach, to other affiliate programs and so on. I want to share my infos with everybody and also to learn from you guy new things. Thanks for accepting me in this forum, let's profit!

Naz

Hi everyone, I am new here. My name is Noshin and I am a jewelry designer . In my free time ,I like to write on different forums. But personally ,I like to concentrate on selected forums . Hopefully, I ll learn new things here. And I ll share my ideas and experiences with all of you. Thanks