Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

afoson

Great Day!
I'm Afolabi Joseph another individual from this discussion. I might want to extend my insight
a few data and offer too and in particular to take part in the discussion strings the most
ideal way I can particularly in the field of the gathering industry where
I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better discussion brimming with data in this gathering.
Much thanks to you

Abbey

Hello my name is Abbey, I will be sharing post about cryptocurrency, mostly how to make passive income on cryptocurrency and to involve more in discussions about making extra money. Thanks

CallMeOutis

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello all. My name is Chris. I’m 29, married with 5 kids. My wife is bed bound so I had to quit my job to become her full time carer so I’m looking to make a bit of money and also offer opportunities for others.

Kosiso

Hello I'm kosiso from west Africa and i'm here to learn from you guys on how to make legit money

GabrielPod

Hey everyone, I am Gabriel, I am a business developer in the Forex Market specialized in tailor made deals for IB( introductive Brokers). I have been working in this industry for about 5 years and in this time I learn a lot of how brokers work inside-out.
If you are looking to start a business in this industry drop me a message and let's find you the best deal. Skype:live:8ca6213468a478bd or LinkedIN: Gabriel Podasca

Intellygentle

Hi guys! I'm Intellygentle from Nigeria! A $SCRT Agent of the secretnetwork. Ill like to bring updates on $SCRT coin and other development that has come to privacy on web3. SecretNetwork is a private by default coin with varieties of advantages over public chain coins. I shall also give way to how to become a $SCRT Agent and earn from home monthly.

RichMarcin

Hello,
I am a person involved in the system of passive earning money on the Internet. I am from Europe and my name is Marcin. Recently, I lost some money investing in COTPS, but soon after that a colleague presented me a project which is new in Europe, that allows me to start recovering my lost funds. For now, I am paying out the profits every day to get back 100% of my capital. Everything is fine, payouts are in minutes to my Binance account.

TikTokCashEmpire

Hey everyone! This is my very first time on this forum! Looking forward to a forum that is dedicated only to making money.

I spend all of my time online pursuing money making opportunities and sharing them with the world! Looking forward to being an active member of this community!