Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
A

avonamoney

Hi! My name is Cynthia and I am eager to learn ways to make some money online. I want to also help others with some of the research I have done as well with earning an income. I still have so much to learn myself so here's to new beginnings!

K

Kouder

Hello, I'm Kouder Bob, I try to share my experience, and follow other members in their experience of working on the Internet, and help each other. Thank you!

S

Summer6767

Hi everyone I'm Summer6767 I'm glad that I joined here! Now a little about myself I'm a strong,strong,beautiful smart and intelligent person that is a newbie on how to make money online I am looking forward to new ideals and experience

I

inwaaz

hey everyone, inza here I am an affiliate marketer I had no money or mentor to guide me when I started marketing I was completely a noob I was afraid to take action scared to spend money on ads and all. but when I started earning money I took few courses and starting spending money on ads and made double the amount. To few people, it will sound fake and spam but trust me it's not, I used to think the same thing until I started doing affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing is the future invest in it.

J

joyy2

Hello everyone! My name is Adex James...I'm a management consultant, a business coach as well as a profound digital marketer. Its very lovely to be with you where we can gain alot of experience from one another