Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

isaacleshioko

Hi there, I’m isaacleshioko, happy to be here honestly. One of our responsibility is to put more effort to get to know people here and learn mor things here as well. I was a full time mechanical engineer before in one automobile company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here great day to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a

E

eldavis

Hello my name is David Elijah hence my username being eldavis. I am from Nigeria, i found out about this forum from a friend and i decided to check it out, i hope to make new friends and family here, learn new things and most importantly earn ?

gehachu

Hello to admin and to all member, I'm fadly from Kenya and i just joined this forum, hopefully can add new friends from around the world.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

Kinsley

Good morning all
With due respect to the admin, executives all old members, new ones and to all the members
I am Kinsley by name working at andy medical store am new here am here to require knowledge on how to earn money here it a pleasure to be here am I welcome

Alfredsmit

Hello, Joey !
Glad to have you here.
I hope you will share some ideas and experiences with us.New people are always welcomed as we can learn a lot from each other.
I've been here for few days and I already like it.There is so many things for you to explore on this wonderful forum.
Welcome on board, looking forward reading your posts.
Ok, no big deal guys

PAPAODHYS

Hi my name is Mohamed Odhiambo new member in the forum.
I am a family man from Kenya and Emergency medical technician by profession.
I am here to learn every thing and share experience to with my collogues.

A

ADAM123

Hey its me Adam i will do my best to share my knowledge and help as much as i can

C

counterfeitlab1

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
hello everyone>>>>>

C

cyberval23

:)Greetings everyone,
Thank you for accepting me into your forum. I would like to exchange knowledge and grow. I enjoy sharing products that will enhance and uplift your lives. I am excited to learn how to take care of my health and then teach that to others who are interested. It's all about energy balancing which bring harmony. So I look forward to getting acquainted with the members of this forum.
Thanks for your attention.
CyberVal23:cool:

C

charolette-yog

Hi Charolette here..

I found that working with Digital is a way for me to connect with people much easier. The simple act of shaping my career to make something functional which brings me to the endless satisfaction.

Awaiting to read and participate in the forums.

Thanks to the trendri team

mark.texeira

Hello, like many of you I am looking for the possibility to make money online, I am also very interested in learning more about cryptocurrency and how to make good investments. Of course, good and polite conversations are also very welcomed!