Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Suny

Hi All, technically I am not a new member since I joined in December 2020 but I wasn't active. By the way, I am Suny Ag, a marketing professional by job, an engineering and business school graduate working online for the last 12 years. I am a member of various writing sites and recently started writing for various crypto-related sites including, HIve, the recently closed Uptrennd (now Trodl) PublishOx and Read. cash etc. I am learning something new about cryptocurrency as I see a lot of opportunities in the same.

Paddu

Hello everyone,
I am Paddu here from India. I am a system engineer and part time blogger and affiliate marketer. I have joined here to learn new ways of making money online and share the ways that I have learnt.

A

andy711

My name is Andy and I'm an Internet Marketer with several years knowledge and experience.
Affiliate programs are my main source of income but still enjoy looking at and trying out
other ways of making money online.

Vikram_Deshpande

Hi, my name is Vikram.
Every day i am digging into crypto marketing campaigns and select most interesting and profitable jobs for our community.

First job i want to propose to our community is an extreme profitable Airdrop from Axolotl finance that i have been converted to extreme profitable captcha job.

Axolotl Finance are preparing their token for a public sale. For now they are making hype with a new registrations and pay for new comers some money, as it usual happens in that type of marketing campaigns.
But those guys decide to pay people for being online, in this way they can show investors a millions users are live and online in their project.

So, normally, if you will break their captchas for a 8 hours per day you may earn $32 per day, for 9 days it will be 9*32= $288 in 9 days. Pretty good, but not enough. You will just wait a 15 min for next claim.

I found a way how to avoid a limitation for one account per one browser and earn 32*10=$320 per day.

Hurry up, there are only 8 days left until the end of the campaign.

Full instruction is on my telegram channel @indian_cryptojobs

Putta Vince

I am Putta Vince from India. I am a student pursuing Btech degree , currently in final year. I have been earning online through crypto trading , PTC and GPT sites from past 5 years. So I wish it would been a great journey here and I share my knowledge to the community.

S

sanitygh19

Hello, my name is Joe from Ghana a new member on this forrum. I love trying new things and possibly share what is working for me with others. I'm also here to learn from you guys. Cheers ?

B

Best.OPP

Hi!
I am Levis a programmer analyst and a new member of this forum. I would love to learn from you, share and most importantly participate in the forum’s discussions in the best possible way, especially in the field of online work where I can contribute and learn. Let's be good friends.
Thank you.

dave88route

Good Guys!
I am Dave a new member of this forum. I am here to expand my vocabulary ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Ciao for now(y)

E

emmy2020

hi , guys , am Emmy Smith , am new here hoping to meet people and acquire knowkedge on here. one love