Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
G

Godspower2

Hello guys,
my name is Godspower and I am from Nigeria. I was invited by Carson20t.
I just joined this forum and it will do me a lot of good if someone could show me the ropes that is how trendri works.

Basically I love Tech's, it drives me nuts, you are welcome to share your ideas with us. I do hope I can make some friends here especially the Tech's ones not that I am choosy but we fall into the same field. Looks like I have said more than I should, I should probably start finding my way around this site, it is what any newbie would do.

Have a great day guys and see you around.

Love

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Hello,
I am a newbie here, looking forward to learning new things in business from everyone and equally assist as many more to make money. I want to know how to make money with a system that truly works. I will contribute my quota to make sure others gained from me.

Love

Hello,
I am a newbie here, looking forward to learning how to do business and make it through those who are here. I will equally bring my knowledge to bear in areas of money-making. I see myself enjoying the community.

Hello my beloved brothers and sisters, my fellow marketers...

My name is Quang Luc Vo, I have decided to register on trendri.com in order to learn and provide my full support in the best of my abilities to the community.

It is my hope that through my presence an infinity of opportunities for growth are coming to the trendri ecosystem.
I would like to thank you for welcoming me within your community.

Thank you so much.

S

Smartmike

Hello this is SmartMike. I am an Online entrepreneur and I am passionate about creativity and new ways to solve everyday problems. I love to learn everyday from people with vast knowledge. I am always optimistic.

Alex Rosenberg

Hi I'm Alex excited to be here and learn from all of you. Been seeking a secondary income for some time and havent had any success. I'm highly motivated and hard worker just need something that will excite me.