New get paid to post forum!

Kennysplash

Verified member
GptForum is a new forum that pays you to post threads and reply on threads. It started ending of January and I believe it is also worthy of trial. You just have to register and complete the verification process and start earning. You earn 5 points for every post and 7 points for posting a thread. The minimum withdrawal is 1000 points which is equivalent to $10. They pay via PayPal and litecoin. You can join and be among the early birds. You are also given rewards of 100 points for every member that you refer. If you are interested you can join via this link. Get Paid To Forum.

Sanmight

Definitely giving it a try as well. This new paid to post sites are the bomb right now and I pray that long may they continue so that we will have multiple streams of income. Trendri and bizdustry added to Gpt forum you have introduced make my earnings bigger.

More of this is welcome to help people make money especially during this pandemic enforced lockdown globally.

Donkiz

I think paid to comment or post platforms are becoming more popular and lots of people are joining the different platforms on daily basis. The good news is that most of the paid to post or comment platforms are very legit and paying.

I heard about gptforum from one of the paid to post or comment site that I'm working with, and also heard of the reward for registering, so I decided to join and equally go through the verification process, but I'm yet to fully understand how the platform works, that's why I'm not yet active there.

D

Deleted member 27657

Sound like a very promising platform and since they have just started it will also be very good in order to try and accumulate points where to get a withdrawal. I don't think that anyone is likely to have proof of a withdrawal from the forum, because at the moment it is still relatively new, so it would take some time to work through all the posts that are required to request a payment from the site. However I do like the fact that they are paying out in LTC because this coin has proven a lot over the last few weeks with its value increasing quite drastically. Also getting 100 points for every referral that you make is a very good reward because that equates to one dollar.

What is the verification process for this forum? Can you please elaborate more on this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I read about this new forum on forumcoin and it good to see new paid to post site springing up daily to make users have various option to post on. Another thing I have noticed too is that they have up their reward too. At least one can make up to 5 cents per post, like here on trendri that one can make 56 cents per post. I will try to sign on here too. I hope will have time to post daily here

Olajidey

I am expecting the proof of payment please try and update us immediately you receive your first payout, I am trying to focus on trendri thou I will like the new paying site but I need something that will convince me to join. And can you please state the requirement and how is the verification done and how long the verification takes before member is been approved to become a verified member.
Pls update us when you receive you first payout on get paid to post form.

Olajidey

I am expecting the proof of payment please try and update us immediately you receive your first payout, I am trying to focus on trendri thou I will like the new paying site but I need something that will convince me to join. And can you please state the requirement and how is the verification done and how long the verification takes before member is been approved to become a verified member.
Pls update us when you receive you first payout on get paid to post form.

Juen15

GptForum is a new forum that pays you to post threads and reply on threads. It started ending of January and I believe it is also worthy of trial. You just have to register and complete the verification process and start earning. You earn 5 points for every post and 7 points for posting a thread. The minimum withdrawal is 1000 points which is equivalent to $10. They pay via PayPal and litecoin. You can join and be among the early birds. You are also given rewards of 100 points for every member that you refer. If you are interested you can join via this link. Get Paid To Forum.
I am an early member of a new forum, Gptforum. I was quite active there when I just signed up for my first payment. There it may be explained that the minimum withdrawal is 1000 points or $ 10 worth. But I have got my first payment with 100 points or $ 1 via paypal. That is the first payment made by the Gptforum Admin to its members. But, to start earning with Gptforum, new members have to verify their account by sending a photo and code provided by the forum. Also did you get the information that each referral will give 100 points? Because I have asked the admin and will only receive 10% if the referral buys the VIP package. Give me that information.

Ekuvero

I would try it cause it looks promising but it's only disadvantage would be the payment through PayPal cause of Paypal restrictions in Nigeria but I do hope it works out well so we could have some other streams of earning online aside trendri and what's the requirement needed for verification and I do pray it lays a good standard as a beginner earning site. I do hope to see some payment proof

Juen15

I would try it cause it looks promising but it's only disadvantage would be the payment through PayPal cause of Paypal restrictions in Nigeria but I do hope it works out well so we could have some other streams of earning online aside trendri and what's the requirement needed for verification and I do pray it lays a good standard as a beginner earning site. I do hope to see some payment proof
You can discuss payment options with the admin of the Gptforum forum. Maybe he will be able to send other payments apart from paypal. The requirement to verify your account at gptforum is a photo of you holding the code given by the forum, I have explained that in my previous response. But the number of posts you can make in a day is only 10 posts. But I don't know the details, whether 5 threads and 5 posts or something else. This is my first payment receipt. This might make you interested and join in it.
Screenshot_20210203_231659.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm already a member there, the site looks good and legit. But the earnings are very weak for one to make any tangible money out of a paid to post site. The highest you can get there as a member is $0.50 for a day. You will comeback after 24 hours period when your credit timer starts from zero again. The site is promising maybe in the future they will improve on their current reward system which isn't looking good at the moment. Had it been that it is u p to $1 o'er day, many members could have joined by now, the admin need to improve the earning or he'll be losing some members.

Nite

Valued Contributor
GPT Forum was a new forum a year ago, but now it has been sold to another forum owner. Gpt forum has now been merged with the Bizdustry forum. A lot of people have said their earnings were not paid because of both the forums merging together. Only those members were paid who reached the payout at the time of merging. All of the contents and everything of GPT forum were transferred to Bizdustry forum. Even all of the members accounts of GPT forum were transferred to Bizdustry forum. When GPT forum was running, it didn't have a lot of content and members. I hope merging with the Bizdustry forum will have some positive effect.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Before GPT forum merged with bizdustry, the admin "Chris Grigs" urged everyone at the forum to make cash out amid the sell off to bizdustry's owner "Alexander". Some members didn't make cash out because they never reached payout, but even at that, GPT forum owner was willing to pay all members off both the ones that are well below cash out threshold. The admin was so honest, that he didn't waste time paying me off everything he owed me. Now, C. Griggs which was the admin of GPT forum is running a different forum, he is paying currently. He isn't a scammer, he is a reliable one to work for, I believe some of us here know about his current forum.