[NEW!] Get Original Steam Key and CS GO Skins for FREE - Later SELL them for MONEY!

QASIMPATI

Hello friends ... Today I will tell you a new and wonderful method ...

With a Very Special Method I found myself...

WHAT IS THIS ?
: We can buy Original games or Cs-GO skins or weapons from Steam for F REE.

With this method, I collected awesome Steam Keys and Skins in JUST 3 DAYS, and then I made GOOD profits by selling these Keys and Skins... :)

Now let's get to what you have to do...

1-Enter the following address:
http://technology-advicespro.ml/vip-steam-keys/
2-Paste the following code into the Locked code section that appears and press the send button: 65GT-34UH-2G1T-MR73
(These codes I give are renewed every 20 days and it is very difficult to find new ones, so I say use the code without losing its validity)

3-Then the Unlocked Page
will open and click on the button that says "VIP MEMBER - STEAM CODE" and enter the opened site (This way you will receive much more SG than usual!)

4-Then register to the site with sign up from the upper right corner and activate your membership by confirming the e-mail sent to your e-mail address.

5-The site gives great gifts with the logic of winning called "Soul Gem" (abbreviated SG) ... Moreover, these gifts are also given by doing small and simple tasks (by playing various games or by liking Facebook Pages for example, by doing a questionnaire with 4 questions about yourself, etc. .) Steam Game Keys Cs-GO weapons and Skins etc. It gives a lot of things… Moreover, the tasks you need to do are quite simple… You will see the site is a very, very high quality and solid site ....

6-OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is to reach 500 Soul Gem quickly, and when you enter the "Collect SG" above the site, there are many simple tasks to earn Soul Gem… And you can collect a lot of SG from these missions.

***MY ADVICE to you is to get $1 for 500 SG in order to move forward quickly and use the custom chest code I have provided below. Of course, this is not mandatory, you can also progress by doing daily tasks ... But think like this, the items or Steam Keys from the chests are very valuable and the normal price of the chest I recommend is 3000 SG !, but you can get it immediately with the special code I give you and for this, it is $1 (500 SG) you just need it my friends ...

You can get it this way...

111.jpg

7- When 500 SG is reached, enter the following code in the "Opening Chest" section on the right side of your Dashboard (Normally you cannot find this code anywhere else...!

500 SG chest.jpg

>> SPRING CHEST CODE: S9R!4G-GA-2021

** As you can see in the picture, there are 10 different Steam Keys that can be found in the pictures under the chest, among them Asssasins Creed, Tekken 7, a lot of expensive Game Keys such as COD's new one ...

IMPORTANT NOTES:

With this method I gave you, you can earn SG by playing games quickly and easily, and with these SGs, you can either participate in the lottery on the site and fold your SG, if you want, you can buy Chests and sell the solid items that come out of them in the market (For example, Original CD Keys or Cs: GO Skins are very going for a good price)

** As I said, after registering, be sure to download the Google Play or Ios application of the site, it gives even more SG (+One free Chest comes and Mini Games comes, you can earn Extra SG)

This is FREE CHEST for coming from Mobile App Below...

Ücretsiz chest.jpg

You can check the chest opening video here ... >>

When you download the Mobile Application, you get a free chest, do not forget to open it ... And you can play the minigame from the menu on the left and you can quickly fight SG, my friends...

Mini games mobile.jpg
Your ability to earn SG increases faster and bigger every time you level up ...

A friend of mine earns a lot of money by selling Cs GO items from Chests on this site… Moreover, he sells the items to foreigners in dollars, you can't believe it, friends.

Attachments

• buy sg.PNG
    buy sg.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 0