[NEW]Free mining method with Monthly profit of $1000 or more!![FREE]

K

Kubera4920

We'll show you how to get a free mining machine from all over the world that works all over the world!

The electricity bill for this mining machine is very cheap.
Maybe about $ 4.

You will get over $ 1000 cryptocurrency every month without paying a dollar.

Only two steps & 5 min!

Again, you don't need to invest $ 1 !!

I will teach you two easy steps!

This way you can get over $ 1000 HNT(Helium) every month.
Helium is a cryptocurrency that is trusted enough to be traded on Binance.

This method is reliable and, as mentioned in the thread, does not require any investment.

*First step
Please access this link and sign up from "JOIN IHUB GLOBAL"

https: //join.heliumtrack.app/joinhbg

After signing up, sign in and approve your email.

*Second step
After signing in, look around the site.
You should see the words "Reserve your FREE Hotspot".

Here, enter the address where you will receive the mining machine
and the address where you plan to install the mining machine.

completed!!

If there is a miner with the same plan near you, you cannot make a reservation.
If I have any good information, we will let you know as soon as possible. So don't get angry.

Do you care about the word Hotspot?
Rest assured that this is the name given to the ability to build huge networks and improve mining efficiency.

All you have to do is wait for the mining machine to arrive at your home!
Slowly drink coffee and wait!

Victorial

I really don't understand what you explained here especially the address part. Are they going to install it on my phone or system. Mining is usually slow for the real ones but getting $1000 a day seems to be a mission impossible. The real ones offer peanuts while the fake ones promise a higher amount of fake money. Still, you did not post any withdrawals made by you as this would also increase their interest on the site.

i have many sites on my phone that are into cloud mining but more of the! Did last up to a month before crashing

ezcashbiz614

I really don't understand what you explained here especially the address part. Are they going to install it on my phone or system. Mining is usually slow for the real ones but getting $1000 a day seems to be a mission impossible. The real ones offer peanuts while the fake ones promise a higher amount of fake money. Still, you did not post any withdrawals made by you as this would also increase their interest on the site.

i have many sites on my phone that are into cloud mining but more of the! Did last up to a month before crashing

ihub Global uses a hotspot miner that you setup at your home or business. It mines Helium cryptocurrency for the
company and you get a cut. It's also a mlm so you get a cut from other miners you bring in.

Getting $1000 a day is bs and it's NOT free. There is a $100 registration/commissioning fee and $18/mo lease on the equipment.
I am scheduled to get my miner from them in January.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though the offer if the mining might look so goods when you talk about $1000 per day. But it seems like its very impossible because its not easy at all.
Beside that amount seems like a joke if the year.

Though before I can join any otmf this mining of a thing I need to make good findings of it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
ihub Global uses a hotspot miner that you setup at your home or business. It mines Helium cryptocurrency for the
company and you get a cut. It's also a mlm so you get a cut from other miners you bring in.

Getting $1000 a day is bs and it's NOT free. There is a $100 registration/commissioning fee and $18/mo lease on the equipment.
I am scheduled to get my miner from them in January.

Thanks for clarifying, but I think the OP was talking about earning $1,000 per month, not per day. However, Is till believe that earning $1,000 per month is still not possible using this network. I have not heard about them before. Are you sure that they are a legit company? There are a few reviews about this company and it seems that it actually depends on how much Helium coverage there is in your location. This is why the earnings might vary in each country.

ezcashbiz614

Thanks for clarifying, but I think the OP was talking about earning $1,000 per month, not per day. However, Is till believe that earning $1,000 per month is still not possible using this network. I have not heard about them before. Are you sure that they are a legit company? There are a few reviews about this company and it seems that it actually depends on how much Helium coverage there is in your location. This is why the earnings might vary in each country.

I hope they are legit, I paid them $100 so far lol for my registration and
commissioning of my hotspot. It's supposed to ship in January so only time will tell.

Helium is earned by Proof-Of-Coverage (POC) so you'll earn more money if your
miner is near other miners so they can ping each other which proves coverage.

You can look at current hotspot assignments using this link... https://explorer.helium.com/coverage

D

danielistic1587

dont think this is feasible at least a screenhot would have helped to drive interest. 1000dollars a day in minning ??

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The offer is just too good to be true, I have never come across this type of before, it is incredibly unbelievable, there is a saying that goes thus, that it is too good to be true then there must be something fishy somewhere. I will really advice caution here. If mining was paying this high by now you guys would have depleted the crypto currency market, we all can see the effect of the new coin that comes out each day and how it affects the prices of the rest of the coins in the crypto currency market. I know what it takes to mine, it is not easily mining even when you pay on the site you still a paltry sum on each of the task you carry out, mining is not an easy way in anyway. there are some coin that will take you close to a year to mine close to $10 even when you mine on a daily basis.

I will once again advice caution $1000 is a whooping figure for a month of mining it doesn't look realistic. Many people have been scammed of their hard earn money because of this type of offers.