Leon7997

Is a fresh book, which offers to earn in various ways, pays both $ and to a Bitcoin address

A huge number of questionnaires

$ 0.02 daily bonus per viewed ad
  • EARN MONEY tab - Various methods of earning

• View Advertisements - viewing PTC daily advertisements up to $ 0.0025 for 1 advertisement (there are a lot of advertisements)

• JungleOfferwall, Offers4All, SkippyAds, Bitswall - Polls, PTC, Videos, Installing applications and games from $ 0.1 to several dollars per task - may differ for your country

• OFFERWALLS Tab - Questionnaires Costly Assignments
  • OfferToro, Mediumpath, Wannads, Adgem, Offers4All, AyetStudios, Personaly, KiwiWall, SkippyAds, Bitswall, Cpx-Research, JungleOfferwall, Lootably,Adscendmedia

• Tab - ADVERTISE cheap advertising for $ 1 you can order 7000 views of your advertisement 1 Credits = 1 view

• Minimum withdrawal amount 0.01 $ on Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin

• (y) Registration moneybbux
Payout to Payeer
e64b348dcbd0.png

Pricing per view of PTC ads
ade9de89c311.png

Prices for completing surveys and other tasks - may differ for your country
142245b8becb.png

Last edited:

Leon7997

I would really love to know how many advertisement you can click in one day. Because 0.02 dollars is a very small amount of money and then it will take you a very long time in order to accumulate the threshold payment. Also the website available for all countries in the world?
The site has a large number of ptc links

many questionnaires with various tasks and surveys

if you take surveys and perform various tasks in the questionnaires, the minimum wage is recruited per day

Setho

VIP Contributor
I would really love to know how many advertisement you can click in one day. Because 0.02 dollars is a very small amount of money and then it will take you a very long time in order to accumulate the threshold payment. Also the website available for all countries in the world?

MOSIUR

Though there are many ptc sites in online deals, I have worked in some of them and earned a very little amount of money as the authorities of those sites do not pay better. Besides, some sites give some strong conditions for which I cannot reach the minimum cash out threshold or sometime, another conditions are added.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really like paid to click platforms because you cannot make anything reasonable. I have ventured into some of them in the past but could not make anything tangible as there are limited number of ads you can click on daily basis.
Some of them their payment threshold is too high.

Alexis3

PTC don't pay much they only pay you if you reached a threshold which they know it's out of your reach or when you do tasks that involves you downloading a website or actually paying for another service,its frustrating and besides that the surveys that might actually help you reach minimum threshold isn't available for you or is too hard
Simply put it's mostly a waste of time,don't try it.