New Crypto Exchange

jshera

Newton Maikai Airdrop get 5000 ROI (KYC Verification)

First visit the link below and sign up for an account.

After registering an account, you go to your personal page and verify your KYC identity according to the steps on the system. KYC verification will be approved in 72 working hours, once approved you will get 5000 ROI total estimated $100 (Expected when listing exchange)

This is a crypto exchange, so KYC verification is required to be eligible for the Airdrop reward. Also, you can refer people to sign up through your link to earn more money (friends must verify KYC successfully). You can post articles to online earning groups, Airdrop groups or you can make video tutorials to post on YouTube if you have video making knowledge.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really understand how and what you said we should do...I think it is already late because a lot of people have benefited from this AirDrop. Sometimes generally I am always afraid of doing airdrop because of how most of them are not trusted. I always believes that 95% of them are all fake, That is why I don't engage in it.

H

harsha145

we can get more opportunity from airdrop . so that we should hold that token or coin. after 2, 3 year it may be good price.

MOSIUR

I have been hearing about Airdrop cryptocurrency wallet for many days but I have never visited the site. I have just checked it but cannot confirm which one is Airdrop. After searching, Automatic Airdrop has come and again I search then Airdrop Blockchain has come. I cannot confirm which one is real Airdrop here.

H

harsha145

you can search your wallet address through the blockchain explore. if there is any amount of token you have it show
I have been hearing about Airdrop cryptocurrency wallet for many days but I have never visited the site. I have just checked it but cannot confirm which one is Airdrop. After searching, Automatic Airdrop has come and again I search then Airdrop Blockchain has come. I cannot confirm which one is real Airdrop here.