Asking for Need your opinion about Rich Dad Summit

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

daniel mass

hey all!
I am very determined to change my financial situation.

recently finished the book Rich Dad Poor Dad and was very amazed by the information I learned.

ן scoured the internet for some more answers, and found a rich dad and a poor dad have an internet program that teaches more
wanted to ask what you think about this and is it recommended?

thank you

Kurosagi

I've read about four of Robert Kiyosaki's books and they're credible. As for his internet courses and seminars, I assume that his seminars and courses would not disgrace the Rich Dad brand. If you need more assurance, I'm certain you can find reviews for these things on YouTube or Google. While I completely support Rich Dad's brand, read a few more financial books before deciding on your first course. This is assuming you don't have the money for multiple courses. If you "have it like that" then it's worth it to invest in that seminar.
Just do a bit of research first and see if the reviews are up to your expectations. Some good suggestions are Art of the Deal by Donald Trump, Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham, and any odd Ray Dalio book. They'll give you different perspectives on finance. Rich Dad also has a multi-faceted approach to teaching money, so you can learn all manner of finance there. All I am saying is that you shouldn't get your information from one place. Great job taking the initiative to better yourself.

Moneybags

Rich Dad also has some free podcast on Spotify too I just started listening to those the DIY Money podcast very helpful and worth the 20 minutes

Edizon

I'm a big fan of Robert's books, but not his seminars. He has a reputation for being a no-show and getting one of his "buddies" to do the seminar for him and there is always an expensive pitch at the end. I would only go if you know for sure that Robert Kiyosaki himself will be there.