Need Quick $10?!?! I got you covered...

nomorewaiting

i'm new here and wanted to contribute something right off hand to show my appreciation for Forum sites like this one....hope nothing but great things for everyone here. thanks again for having me!

Let me know if you are interested in that $10 :)

I am not saying that this could not be real but you could have or should have shown some image proof just to let us know how real this is. The reason why I am saying this is because I have tried some of these platforms in the past and I just found that eventually that they are not what they claimed to be, they just want to create awareness for their website for the sake of online traffic which is not fair

I'm interested my dear. I have been looking for an opportunity like this. Such a wonderful person with a good heart.

I am not saying that this could not be real but you could have or should have shown some image proof just to let us know how real this is. The reason why I am saying this is because I have tried some of these platforms in the past and I just found that eventually that they are not what they claimed to be, they just want to create awareness for their website for the sake of online traffic which is not fair
Hi Mandy96.I agree with what you say. I do not trust sites that promise too much.I always have in mind:' Too good to be true'.
We have to be very careful and not waste our precious time on sites that are not legit.