Natural ways of getting rid of wrinkles

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is always a blessing to get old, so there’s nothing bad about growing old. But the truth is that wrinkles on some people come as early as possible. This is not supposed to be so, this mostly show forth due to unhealthy lifestyle. There are little natural things you can do to block early onset of wrinkle on your skin. The following natural options are your best bet:

• Wash your face with just water daily
  • Dump smoking to avoid premature aging
  • Wear sunscreen when out of your home
  • Reduce your sugar consumption
  • Use more of coconut oil to retain moisture on your skin
  • Change your sleep position to avoid compression of the skin
How else do you keep wrinkles away from your skin?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My grandmother said that too much sun can cause wrinkles. That is the reason why women in Europe are fond of wearing a hat during summer to protect the face from the sun rays. Lack of sleep can also add to the issue of wrinkles. That means sleep or enough sleep is imperative for the skin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My grandmother said that too much sun can cause wrinkles. That is the reason why women in Europe are fond of wearing a hat during summer to protect the face from the sun rays. Lack of sleep can also add to the issue of wrinkles. That means sleep or enough sleep is imperative for the skin.
Definitely, it has been on record that the skin is never in good turns with the sun as such it isn't good to spend more time in the sun. It actually helps to quicken the onset of wrinkles. So using a shield or any sunscreen when out and about can really help. Yeah I agree with you. Good sleep helps too

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think women experiences wrinkles the most and they are the ones who normally finds cure for wrinkles. Lol

Anyways, I think there are cream specifically made for wrinkles you just have to talk to ladies about this....They are likely to help. But I think some people especially ladies uses Aloevera leaves or cucumber. I have seen ladies use this for that purpose.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are under 30 years of age and a lot of wrinkles have appeared on your skin, you might be showing symptoms of some diseases, you need medical help. Premature wrinkles are the result of a medical condition. However, if you are past 30 or even in your 40s, and wrinkles are appearing, it is natural and you need to accept that

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Wrinkles could be caused by stress. When you work 24/7 and you never bothered to manage stress you are likely to have ageing skin. The number caues of having wrinkles at early age is stress. It could also be caused by malnutrition. If you do not eat good and healthy food your skin will be susceptible to wrinkles.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think women experiences wrinkles the most and they are the ones who normally finds cure for wrinkles. Lol

Anyways, I think there are cream specifically made for wrinkles you just have to talk to ladies about this....They are likely to help. But I think some people especially ladies uses Aloevera leaves or cucumber. I have seen ladies use this for that purpose.
Your first paragraph is funny though, but I think wrinkles come on both man and woman at the due time. It is better to halt the onset of it through taking the natural route. It is better to prevent than trying to prevent. So I think keeping it at bay will be better

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Your first paragraph is funny though, but I think wrinkles come on both man and woman at the due time. It is better to halt the onset of it through taking the natural route. It is better to prevent than trying to prevent. So I think keeping it at bay will be better
Lol pardon my ignorance! I grew up to know that it's only women that experiences it, you know sometimes it's comes to women very quickly. But I think wrinkles in both men and women are unavoidable. When you get to some age, I mean old age then wrinkles will surely come. As far as I know everyone will eventually have it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Lol pardon my ignorance! I grew up to know that it's only women that experiences it, you know sometimes it's comes to women very quickly. But I think wrinkles in both men and women are unavoidable. When you get to some age, I mean old age then wrinkles will surely come. As far as I know everyone will eventually have it.
Yeah mate we are on the same page. Wrinkles isn't respecter of any gender it will come to you when it is your turn and it can't be stopped. We. Can only live and have a lifestyle that can stop it's early onset
Which boils down to having a very healthy lifestyle and eating more natural foods

IamDozzy

Yes, I have also heard about the sun causing wrinkles to the skin especially to those in Africa where the sun is at its highest rays. It is always advisable we avoid the sun especially in the hot afternoon. Also like the OP said , retaining moisture on our skin is key to avoiding wrinkles especially when we are young. We should always form the habit of relieving stress by going out because stress is a major cause of skin wrinkling.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah the harsh sun is never good for the skin, maybe the early morning sun that even comes with nutrients but if not it’s isn’t advisable to go under the sun. But if one has to using the sunscreen will be advisable. The thing is that wrinkles will come but we can delay the onset with our lifestyle

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Smoking can make people to grow old even when they are not get up to that particular age and this is not even the best because smoking kills their cells and reduce the blood flow to the lungs which can result in cell damage and so many other things... Diet is also the most important thing if you're thinking of having good skin.

Empress

Verified member
A lot of cases can lead to wrinkles on the face and there are also making ways that we can use to prevent wrinkles like washing your face before you sleep to remove the dirt on your face most especially for females, you should make sure you wash face every night to remove the chemicals in the makeup