Mystery Box on Exchange Wallets

Victorial

There are many crypto wallet exchanges out there. Binance, Remitano, and many others where you can buy and sell your crypto coins according to the market value. Many exchanges usually offer some offers for new customers who get their accounts verified. Although it is not easy to get your account verified, it is actually worth the effort. A trader will have more opportunities to send and receive without limits or will exceed the normal limits. One of such opportunities again that a verified customer will benefit from is the mystery boxes. There are many boxes to be opened after you verify your accounts

1. Deposit bonus: Some exchanges will give you free crypto coins if you make your first deposit of $100 and above of any coin. Once you make the deposit, you will have the coins for withdrawal.

2. Free coins for verification: This is also very common. Once you pass the verification process, you will get free crypto assets. This varies from user to user and there is no certain or constant crypto coin for all. Some exchanges pay SHIBA INU; a meme coin while some others can give you in USDT; a stable coin. Most times the value is not above $5.

Have you ever earned any fee crypto coin by opening a free mystery box?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is very true, as I am a living testimony, i have personal benefited from binance mystery box, as I got some BUSD several times and some were locked in flexible savings plans and some were given as bonus and others came as a voucher where I could use for a specific period of time. I was also given some shiba INU coin and it was worth it.

Honestly some exchange Wallet really knows how to take good care of their subscribers and they also try as much as possible to safe guard their customers. They are very timely and they provide feature that will empower their customers. Honestly one of such exchange wallet is binance.

There services is of top-notch and hardly will there be any exchanger that will beat them at this time. They are truly unique indeed. Ever since I joined them I have gotten better insight as to what crypto currencies trading is all about. I was using a particular exchange wallet before and I discovered I couldn't do more than store and hold coins and I was not getting the actual value of the worth of the coin i had bought in the wallet not until I got binance exchange.