Review My review on Trendri so far.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many paid to comment websites and each of them are unique based on some features they try to introduce in order to generate traffic. Trendri is one of the paid to comment websites and I joined this wonderful forum early this year. This will be my candid review about the great platform called trendri.

Positively, trendri has introduced daily bonus in addition to various ways of making money on the platform, which may include posting and commenting. Though the money may be small but I am sure it will still get better one day. However what I can see as shortcoming is the fact that there are spam messages, it is not uncommon to see many topics on the same subject matter.

Also users are limited to either PayPal or bank payment for only Nigerians. This will give the other country citizens without PayPal tough time to work on this great site. In conclusion, out of 10, I am given tendri 8 based on the way it is run and the efficient of its administrators. And I wish trendri long live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The forum has a lot of registered members but only a few are active here. That's because of the word count requirement for the threads and posts. When I joined the fou, the world count was 120 words for threads, but now it has increased to 150 words. Well, 150 words in a thread is fine but I wish the payment was little better.
I never knew that the word count for thread has been readjusted back to 150 after we pleased to @Fecoms to reduce it to 100, and he made immediate reduction and drop it down to 120 for thread. The comments which is posts is not bad, 50 word count. The incentive for posts $0.02 isn't bad for PTP site based on the crowd here. But the word count for thread is disheartening, it should be increased in price just as you suggested.
An update was made after May 1st. You can always get the latest update from Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Carson20t

I am liking the introduction of the daily log in bonus as it gives an extra earning opportunity for the members. I further employ people to start thinking of working smart as you cannot earn money and grow your business at the same time hence take advantage of the marketplace and advertise some services and bonuses to keep more members active on more options to earn from aside just milking the forum.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The forum has a lot of registered members but only a few are active here. That's because of the word count requirement for the threads and posts. When I joined the fou, the world count was 120 words for threads, but now it has increased to 150 words. Well, 150 words in a thread is fine but I wish the payment was little better.
I never knew that the word count for thread has been readjusted back to 150 after we pleased to @Fecoms to reduce it to 100, and he made immediate reduction and drop it down to 120 for thread. The comments which is posts is not bad, 50 word count. The incentive for posts $0.02 isn't bad for PTP site based on the crowd here. But the word count for thread is disheartening, it should be increased in price just as you suggested.
View attachment 45864

Mika

VIP Contributor
I received a message from you sir on May 1st that reads:
Thread Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 150- Credit $0.055

Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 50 - Credit 0.02

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The word count is still 120 words and was never readjusted to 150 words. @Mika I think you were misinformed about the word count. You can always contact me if you have an issue, better still you can use the word counter suggested.
That's it, Thanks alot boss, for clearing the cloud here. I was kinda confused when @Mika, brought the news. I was a bit surprise, cos it wasn't long enough you made the adjustment when @raaman, suggested the lowering of the word count for thread. And you did immediately to correct it and adjust it a little.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trendri is of no doubt a very legitimate platform and I have withdrawn numerous times. it has been a smooth journey with this particular website even though sometimes I don't have enough time to work fully on it but I still managed to get out something. I will recommend it to anyone who is ready to make money online while commenting and posting.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The word count is still 120 words and was never readjusted to 150 words. @Mika I think you were misinformed about the word count. You can always contact me if you have an issue, better still you can use the word counter suggested.

arunima25

Verified member
I have recently been verified to be an earning member here. I am enjoying it and it is motivating to see the incentives credited as soon as we submit the post and the incentive is pretty decent one.
But it was a long wait to become a verified earning member here. The eligibility criteria of 20 quality posts should be reduced. 10 is good enough to know if the user is capable of adding value posts here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor

Mika

VIP Contributor