Review My review on Trendri so far.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many paid to comment websites and each of them are unique based on some features they try to introduce in order to generate traffic. Trendri is one of the paid to comment websites and I joined this wonderful forum early this year. This will be my candid review about the great platform called trendri.

Positively, trendri has introduced daily bonus in addition to various ways of making money on the platform, which may include posting and commenting. Though the money may be small but I am sure it will still get better one day. However what I can see as shortcoming is the fact that there are spam messages, it is not uncommon to see many topics on the same subject matter.

Also users are limited to either PayPal or bank payment for only Nigerians. This will give the other country citizens without PayPal tough time to work on this great site. In conclusion, out of 10, I am given tendri 8 based on the way it is run and the efficient of its administrators. And I wish trendri long live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carson20t

Sir, if you can activate donate option to enable some sort of micro tasks here, it will be tremendous. Then at the end, the persons who participated in the micro-job receives trendri points as reward. Their are whole lots of website owners and youtubers here, that always have small task to offer to members who may be interested to take up the job and get paid using your forum points.

Thanks, that's just a suggestion.
Wallets like Coinbase for cryptocurrency, PayPal and any other similar wallets can give that feature for sending minute cash but a donate button would be a good idea as well provided some scrupulous people do not take advantage of it in terms of hijacking the system in any way possible.

arunima25

Verified member
It would be good if admin thinks of making general chat category also paid. Not as much as 2 cents that he pays for other categories. Maybe lesser than that. People love to talk about music, entertainment, lifestyle, relationships etc and many can give valuable contribution there. But since it is not paid, users feel discouraged to post in that section.

Carson20t

And now the feature to transfer credits that you have earned to scale up your advertising has been enabled here, this is amazing and Trendri is herding a winning direction. It could not be better than this. The team is putting up so much to motivate the user here.

arunima25

Verified member
I got my first payment from the site and the payment was prompt. It was credited within few hours of payment request. And it was quite fast to reach the payout.
I am a bit confused about the trophy points. I have read FAQ and it doesn't mention anything about that. It would be really helpful if some old users here can help me.
I am enjoying my stay here.It is a wonderful site.

Juen15

I've been following Trendri since the first PTP program at the end of 2020. This is very helpful in making extra money and getting additional information about legit sites or apps. Some changes were made due to Trendri forum members who did not comply with the rules and abused this ptp program with spam or plagiarism. I hope the trend gets better and adds credit like it was in the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

arunima25

Verified member
It has been a wonderful journey with the site so far. It was a test of patience to get verified for earning here. Making 20 quality posts to get verified to be an earning member can be a bit frustrating and discourage some. But then rule is rule. Maybe it can be reduced to 10 -15. That is a good number to prove that the person can be eligible for the site. But the journey post has been a great one and now this site is one of the few sites that I visit daily. Getting credits for our daily activity is another good and encouraging feature.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I read the rules of the site but in practice I could not understand how the payment system works. I have 45 posts my account is verified but the accrual is 0. If you give me advice I will be happy. Thanks
There are basic requirements to enable you to earn while you post. You can check Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum
Or check the Reward FAQ?

If you need further clarification please don't hesitate to ask.

KURTAULI

I read the rules of the site but in practice I could not understand how the payment system works. I have 45 posts my account is verified but the accrual is 0. If you give me advice I will be happy. Thanks

Suny

I am not sure about the way this site works but that doesn't mean I did not read the FAQ. However, I am too bad on forums 'cause I read more than I write. Let me confess that I visit this site often, read posts and comments, and go back without even posting a single comment because what I want to say is either already said or would make no difference.
I am here on this site for more than 5 -6 months and see I don't have even 15 posts. I am planning to write a thread post in the coming days and see if it kicks me to do better. As far, spam, that's a common problem with forum sites and admins and moderators can handle that easily. Word count is not a problem for me because once started writing, I can go on and on.

Adrian Nichola

It's been a long while visited Trendri.com due to my busy schedules. I am one of the early members that started this forum since 2017 and am really surprised the forum has grown this big with a lot of discussion and user base.

Since am done with my project will try to be active again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Trendri is the best,legit and stable site in which i make my money online,i have been in so many site in order to make money daily but to no avail until i found trendri,i give trendri 5star rating,what i really love about this site is that @Fecoms Which is the admin is very friendly and social, having any issues now,he is always ready to help you out,not only about making money from this trendri,it also educates.
Sure, trendri ptp is on the promising lane at the moment. I love the work rate of the Admin to bring the features to this forum, more recently the binance pay. I'm very certain that the latest addition will drag more people to become active members here in the forum, and it will help improve the site traffic.

Fatima143

There are many paid to comment websites and each of them are unique based on some features they try to introduce in order to generate traffic. Trendri is one of the paid to comment websites and I joined this wonderful forum early this year. This will be my candid review about the great platform called trendri.

Positively, trendri has introduced daily bonus in addition to various ways of making money on the platform, which may include posting and commenting. Though the money may be small but I am sure it will still get better one day. However what I can see as shortcoming is the fact that there are spam messages, it is not uncommon to see many topics on the same subject matter.

Also users are limited to either PayPal or bank payment for only Nigerians. This will give the other country citizens without PayPal tough time to work on this great site. In conclusion, out of 10, I am given tendri 8 based on the way it is run and the efficient of its administrators. And I wish trendri long live.
Well I think i have been recently verified to be an earning member here. I am enjoying it and it is motivating to see the incentives credited as soon as we submit the post and the incentive is pretty decent one also. Other than it was a long wait to become a verified earning member here. The eligibility criteria of 20 quality posts should be reduced. 10 is good enough to know if the user is capable of adding value posts here also.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Trendri is the best,legit and stable site in which i make my money online,i have been in so many site in order to make money daily but to no avail until i found trendri,i give trendri 5star rating,what i really love about this site is that @Fecoms Which is the admin is very friendly and social, having any issues now,he is always ready to help you out,not only about making money from this trendri,it also educates.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Now you can receive payments through Binance pay through this platform, seems we are soaring higher and higher as this has been a limiting factor for so many people who had the challenge to withdraw through PayPal.A big congratulations to the trendri team for having a listening ear.
That's a tremendous addition by trendri Admin @Fecoms. He has proven himself long time to me that he's here to stay and achieve his aim, and he's heading towards there with the good things he's achieved already. His transparency kept me today in this forum, if not i would've given up when the forum went on long break from PTP.

Carson20t

Now you can receive payments through Binance pay through this platform, seems we are soaring higher and higher as this has been a limiting factor for so many people who had the challenge to withdraw through PayPal.A big congratulations to the trendri team for having a listening ear.

arunima25

Verified member
I find it a very active platform. But I see the same set of users being active here. I wish there were many more so that we could have more learning through sharing here. The more people share their experiences, the better it is for the whole community.
Now I see incentive given for daily activities. Though it's little but it is definitely a good step to encourage more users to be regular here.

Juen15

In my opinion, trendy forums are still quite good in terms of regulations and rewards for each post. Although rewards is not like the new forum rewards platform available. But it's good enough. There are so many changes and updates that the admin has made to improve this forum. This is of course for the good of all members because there are still many members who make posts and threads by copy and paste. There are even forum members who copied my thread.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a great suggestion. Services and product can be advertised in the Buy/Sell section.
Sir, if you can activate donate option to enable some sort of micro tasks here, it will be tremendous. Then at the end, the persons who participated in the micro-job receives trendri points as reward. Their are whole lots of website owners and youtubers here, that always have small task to offer to members who may be interested to take up the job and get paid using your forum points.

Thanks, that's just a suggestion.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I am liking the introduction of the daily log in bonus as it gives an extra earning opportunity for the members. I further employ people to start thinking of working smart as you cannot earn money and grow your business at the same time hence take advantage of the marketplace and advertise some services and bonuses to keep more members active on more options to earn from aside just milking the forum.
That's a great suggestion. Services and product can be advertised in the Buy/Sell section.