My Lead Gen Secret... How affective is this?

Traffic is the key to building your market and sales, with out that you have nothing! It's been said 'the money is in the list' - so, for this thread... I like to know if anyone of you out there on this forum has encountered this mailing system for the positive? When one wants to promote affiliate offers, or new product offers - traffic is key in order to generate sales. And not just posting them on social media and other places that isn't assured it will stick.

I like opinions and experiences for those of you who are in it and have used it, or still using it for your business. This could be an enlightening conversation.

Cheers for now! :)

ErickaJane

"This Email System Book Reveals How I Built A 7-Figure Online Business Using Nothing But Ethical Email Marketing To Drive Revenue, Sales and Commissions...” Without Ever Creating Product, Without Fulfilling Services, Without Running Ads, or Ever Doing Customer Service – And Best of All Only Working 30 Minutes A Day, All While Automatically Generating Sales 24/7. The cost is too Low. But Valuable content is Worth it. Never Seen Before this Unique method. My Sales coming using this Ebook.

smpshoppingmall

Traffic is the key to building your market and sales, with out that you have nothing! It's been said 'the money is in the list' - so, for this thread... I like to know if anyone of you out there on this forum has encountered this mailing system for the positive? When one wants to promote affiliate offers, or new product offers - traffic is key in order to generate sales. And not just posting them on social media and other places that isn't assured it will stick.

I like opinions and experiences for those of you who are in it and have used it, or still using it for your business. This could be an enlightening conversation.

Cheers for now! :)
Hello, I am a current member of My Lead Gen Secret. It's okay for beginners. To learn and get their foot wet with this. Good luck.

trappinghand

Yeah videos on YouTube will tell you to use Facebook Groups as an ad platform. Then when you go do it Facebook is shutting down your account. That's not cool.

C

Clarity09

Yes I have made clickbank sales from Mlgs leads and do recommend it for building your list and earning commissions during the process.