Real estate My investment destination is real estate, what about you?

Profwriter

My preferred investment destination is real estate. My love and passion for real estate has no bounds or limits and i can barely think of any business that can compete with real estate.

As long as the earth remains, the problem of accommodation will always be there and it is the dream of most people to become a house owner or to own a property and this is were real estate merchants, vendors and agents make money.

One beautiful thing about real estate for me is that it never depreciates but always appreciates. Banks are quick to fund business centered on real estate than others because they are sure of their money and also that the real estate will always increase in value.

What is your own investment destination?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Real estate investment is one of the best investment one should look up too. I just want to invest heavily on gaming and selling of game consoles, electronics in a large quantity to make money. Already i run an offline gaming network, where gamers play out each other to rack fun and excitement. Since my engagement online I've not craved anytime for myself playing games with my customers again.

Affectionate

My preferred investment destination is real estate. My love and passion for real estate has no bounds or limits and i can barely think of any business that can compete with real estate.

As long as the earth remains, the problem of accommodation will always be there and it is the dream of most people to become a house owner or to own a property and this is were real estate merchants, vendors and agents make money.

One beautiful thing about real estate for me is that it never depreciates but always appreciates. Banks are quick to fund business centered on real estate than others because they are sure of their money and also that the real estate will always increase in value.

Welcome on board, I have an offer for you, I just got trained online on real estate agency which networks with big realtors like revolution plus. your job is to refer, they broker the deal for and you make your commission up to 15%. Though i have not made any sale because im a newbie in the sysstem and I have not done thorough marketing, but since is your passion, you will go faster than me. if you are interested let me know, I will Connect you with the company. For me my destination point is becoming one of the best film maker in Nigeria

Olajidey

Real estate investment is one of the top investment in all the country, people are buying land in other to build a house also people are buying already built house to save them from the cost of the building. There are also companies that deal with realestate and if you invest in them they give you a certain percentage monthly.

Queentener

As long as the earth remains, the problem of ⁴accommodation will always be there and it is the dream of most people to become a house owner or to own a property and this is were real estate merchants, vendors and agents make money.

To be honest with you real estate is the real deal any day any time, I don't think there can be any investment that is lucrative and pays like real estate. For me am saving up to invest in real estate the thought alone gives me joy .

Hena101

My investment destination is also real estate but i suspend for a it because for you to start real estate you need a lot of money to kick off. So i now focus on farming because of the love and passion i have for it and also because i know no matter what farm product must be in high demand more especially in years to come because of the increase of population all over the world. So as i make money from farming i will be putting in into real estate and start it little by little

Sammyesx

Real estate is a very good business, it has the prospect of making some one wealthy, but some someone looking looking for profit in a short period of time then real estate might not be idea for such a person. Properties take time for them to increase in value so investing in real estate requires alot of patience, unless you want to get a property in a very good environment where properties already have huge value, but that will cost a lot of money.

Shigobad2020

I am also planning into going into real estage business big time when I have enough money, real estate is a very good lucrative business that is like a gold among all business ventures, I am thinking of building hostel in school areas and renting it out to students and workers , and also planning of buying and sellings of building.

Teatea

Real estate is one of my investment dreams as well and I'm working in that direction. You can never go wrong or run on a loss with real estate if you look in the right places putting greed aside. Real estate is my long term investment plan, I plan on putting good money in it and leave it for years before cashing out on my return on investment.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I plan to buy my own house, not as an investment that I will profit by selling it later but as a way to save money on rents. I am saving money so that I might be able to buy my own house 5-10 years later. I have no plans to invest in real estate in order to profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I plan to buy my own house, not as an investment that I will profit by selling it later but as a way to save money on rents. I am saving money so that I might be able to buy my own house 5-10 years later. I have no plans to invest in real estate in order to profit.
I don't even know if this is the best investment and from my observation I msy not really advise you to buy a house for the main purpose of selling it later because this will not be profitable, as I understand the value of a house will depreciate over a particular period of time but the value of a Land will always appreciate after a particular period of time and the best investment you can do now for the main purpose of keeping it for 5 to 10 years years is for you to engage in land investment ,that is just one of the surest way to have a reasonable value of your asset after a longer period of time.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I have no plan in becoming a real estate owner, because you need to wait for a long time to be able to make money out of it, which I'll have to argue is not even guaranteed, but I think since you love it you'll get a headway in it, it isn't just y thing though.

If you make the calculation of the money that goes into building a real estate they're actually huge amount of money that if invested in other business will yield far more reward than real estate will ever will

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Real estate is one of the investment I am planning to hold for a long time and it is one of my plan for retirement.

Real estate is a good retirement plan because you are going to earn residual income when you have done the job once.

I got to know about the power of real estate investment when I discovered that it constitutes the wealth of former American president called Donald Trump

Another thing is that real estate has the power to rise above the inflation level in any economy. The reason is that the housing deficit will always increase as the population of the country increase