Trading Discussion My first investment with earning

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
At first, it is hard to earn money in the forex market. Loss is a common factor in that time. So. My First earning is always remarkable. I started trading with Eurotrader at only $50. My first earning was $4. My broker offers the best trading platform with fast execution speed and doesn't take any hidden charges.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Don't despise your little beginning, I know the amount may seem low but very soon, you will be earning more than enough if you are persistent and never get tired of earning big now. However, you still need to ask your mentor to put you through the more and trade responsibly.

judahlion

At first, it is hard to earn money in the forex market. Loss is a common factor in that time. So. My First earning is always remarkable. I started trading with Eurotrader at only $50. My first earning was $4. My broker offers the best trading platform with fast execution speed and doesn't take any hidden charges.
yeah forex is something im interested in getting into.

Robson Dey

Loss is common in the forex market. New traders often mistake and lose money. It happens a lot. It is not a bad thing. You can learn from your mistake. Learning from the mistake is the best way to recovery loss in forex trading. I use a trading journal which helps me to identify my mistake.
My broker Forex4you also offer electronic journal. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

N

Neel

In any business we have to take chance.. what you say ?
forex trading is really like playing an interesting game .

sharabela

Yes, first withdrawal is memorable as far as trading is concerned. My first withdrawal was $250+. It gave me immense pleasure. I remember as if it happened yesterday.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wish to lay my hands on forex anytime soon. I have been making my assignments done on the forex for almost years. And very soon, I can call myself a certified forex trader. I have watched various videos as well asking friends in it for more knowledge on how to trade safely.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
My first earning was $20 from forex after about 6 months of learning , because at first it wasn't easy as I was making huge loss but after some time ,I start making huge gains and profit trading on the market I think ,so consistency and dedication is the best thing to note in forex

Asahi

Verified member
First earning is always exciting regardless of whatever your profession is. Keep developing your strategies and run market innovation. You can use all the technical tools provided by FXOpulence broker to analyze the market technically.