Musician is an enjoyable career but no guarantee on the money

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Last weekend I attended a birthday celebration of a noted musician. He was very popular in the 1970s for more than 2 decades of hit song after hit song. I used to see him on tv shows and in magazines. It was a surprise to me that he was renting a house which cannot even be called elegant. The rented house is small and not even presentable based on my own standard.

The celebrant is Mar who is now 90. He said that he didn’t get rich but he was happy with his life. It is fun to be a musician because my product is music which I love, he said with candor. There was singing in the gathering because most of the guests are in the music industry as singers, instrumentalists or composers. Yeah, I agree that a musical career is full of fun and enjoyable if you are fond of music. But the money is elusive.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your view is a generalization because of I have known a lot of rich musicians in my country. It is always about the person’s way of making money with the music. Well, the truth is that not everyone will make money being a musician. But if you know your way around you will

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I may disagree to agree with your view. There are rich musicians and even famous musicians across the globe. The name you even mentioned doesn't even ring bell. Maybe the particular musician you mentioned is not valued in your country. Though there are some musicians in my country as well that dont have much but not as bad as renting house that's not befitting.