Auto Insurance Motor insurance

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I'm a driver or own a private car of my own. I'll simply go for the motor insurance. The benefits of insuring our vehicles via an insurance company that is specific for automobiles is very much ideal. The benefits are tremendous when you look up to what uncertainty can cause in our lives.

The following are the the benefits around 'motor insurance' which we consider if we want to go into it,.

* It takes care of our health, including our passengers when unplanned injuries occur through accident.

* It helps save money for us during emergency issues like car break down, the motor insurance company repairs the car for us, provided it is in a written agreement.

* It covers both the health of our family if road accident occurs.

What other benefits of motor insurance do you know?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Vehicle insurance is mandatory in my home country. The transportation department does not accept vehicle tax if your vehicle has not been insured. The vehicle insurance in my home country not provides coverage for the vehicle but also for the driver and the pillion rider. I have a two-wheeler and I have insured my two-wheeler.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance is very good because it protects your vehicle from damages and definitely protect you from losses. If i become a transport business man and i have a lot of vehicles, i will definitely make sure i insure all of them in order to protect my business from losses and damages.