Moon group of faucets and Coinpot.co Microwallet are closing down

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Popular microwallet Coinpot.co and it's partner faucets Moon Bitcoin, Moon Litecoin, Moon Dogecoin, Moon Bitcoin Cash, Moon Dash, Bonus Bitcoin, and BitFun are closing their activites. People are advised to withdraw anything they have there. And those who forget their login details, they must try to get it on time before it shuts down with all your coins gone.

Coinpot was one of the leader in the easy and legit faucet market, this is going to be a big loss after faucetpay went away, But this is not in our hand, their business might be hit due to rising price of cryptocurrencies and low budget they receive, otherwise no established business like to close.

1610991014182.png

KURTAULI

I do not understand why all good projects close soon. coinpot was my favorite Faucet I had a lot of active referrals and had a small but steady income. I hope many similar projects will be opened in the future

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I do not understand why all good projects close soon. coinpot was my favorite Faucet I had a lot of active referrals and had a small but steady income. I hope many similar projects will be opened in the future
There is no guarantee with any faucet and even microwallet, the only thing is they atleast do not run away without informing, however only informing in their website and not sending email is a problem. I forgot my email and password on coinpot, now whatever email I send to request password reset, they do not inform if that email is registered with their system or not. Many people are going to lose their coin due to this (and also if they are short of minimum withdraw.