Passive income Money task apps

Glowstick

Good day

Money making apps are not complicated but i personally feel that thire made and built to be complicated and take people's time,data and strain our souls and brains by sending out wild ads that you gonna make tons of money because they know we're hungry for financial break through and people are willing to do anything to save thire lives, families.
Imagine getting few cents e.g 30cents or 1cent for committing an hour task that torture.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are various money app on online for downloading. But the fact is that these apps always pay low compare to the data and time that use on these app. But I don't always download games or app got money but for other things those apps can also do apart from paying.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ever since I started making money online I have never come in contact with any apps that you can use in making money .most of the ways I do make money online is through a website and I consider website as one of the best way to make money. And as you said I think applications will be full of advertisement all the time.

Glowstick

Ever since I started making money online I have never come in contact with any apps that you can use in making money .most of the ways I do make money online is through a website and I consider website as one of the best way to make money. And as you said I think applications will be full of advertisement all the time.
Well said, it's that's my experience websites are the best. They pay well and no hard work.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is one of the particular reasons why I have decided just to stick with get paid to sites otherwise I feel that the works here is much more honorable and more straight-forward. I see no reason why I should be paid two cents for creating an account with an application which might even take me up to 10 minutes.

Glowstick

This is one of the particular reasons why I have decided just to stick with get paid to sites otherwise I feel that the works here is much more honorable and more straight-forward. I see no reason why I should be paid two cents for creating an account with an application which might even take me up to 10 minutes.
Lol it's true hey imagine two cents

Chibson

VIP Contributor
most of the apps I have downloaded to make money are not really worth it because it can take a whole lot of time for you to be able to make something tangible. There was an app I downloaded some time ago called toloka Yandex, it is very legit but some of the tasks are currently confusing. So i deleted it.