Review Money Birds SCAM!!

iovudima

In the beginning, you are offered to deposit funds for the purchase of so-called birds, which bring you a certain number of eggs, depending on the category of purchased birds and the number of birds themselves. Then these eggs are collected and sold for virtual silver, which is converted into rubles. Further, for the withdrawal of funds, the so-called currency (Cash Points) is offered, and so the rate for this currency is from 0.3 and slightly higher.And to withdraw, say, 100 rubles, you need 30 such cash points, and you need to buy them for 1000 (this is 30,000 silver) or look for naive people like you to buy birds and get a small bonus. And most importantly, they have strange failures, for example, if you want to sell eggs for 5,600 silver, it will be shown that you made a sale, and there was no silver on the balance sheet.I wrote to them in the support service, they say we are all right, asked for the mail address to throw off screenshots of errors, they say we do not give mail. Do not be fooled by this scam, they have already changed the server several times ... If you need information with the correspondence of their support service, write, I will answer .

MOSIUR

Yeah! I know that this site is really scam as I had been working hard and also earning some coins in exchange of some stored eggs, but, whenever I tried to cash out my earnings, the system did not allow me. They gave me many conditions one after another and in some forums by seeing many posts, I have confirmed that it is a scam site.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of the similar websites have a part called referral promotion where site will advertise your referral link in some websites for a margin and then you can grab some referral throught this promotion but if there are investors you grab some points for cashout your earning, otherwise you can bring referrals yourself but it is a hard task.