Trading Discussion Money and risk management

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky trading market. Traders also need to have very good calculations in organizing trade risks. Money and risk management are essential in the forex market. It gives traders an idea of how much to earn each day and allows them to set a minimum daily income target. Thanks to my broker Eurotrader. I learned both with tier educational guide.

Robson Dey

In the biggest online earning or foreign currency exchange market following proper steps as like learning and hard working are the most common and necessary. Without following the market rules there are no way to become successful. There are many ways to get educated from uneducated in the beginning in the currency market.
I am one of the experienced clients of Forex4you trading Company and I can proudly say that this broker is the best and perfect guider for any types of Forex traders. They have exclusive learning sessions in their platform which really helps the Forex traders to acquire good trading knowledge. They even provide non-stop customer service by 24/7 so that the traders can easily get any types of trading solution.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Risk management must keep you out of trading risk and that’s why it should be followed. Traders should look for knowing the platform and understanding the market first and then they should jump into trading. Otherwise, gaining from the Forex market will be really difficult. Eurotrader provides a platform free of requotes and slippage.

FXOchartist

Forex market is very dynamic, here traders tries to analyze the market with approaches using technical, fundamental and sentiment analsyis. However not always trading strategy working well in the market. Money management and risk management is important point for all forex trader if want to survive in this business.

Using stop loss and rational target profit need to be improved to get higher winning trades to make a profit. Forex trading is about how to manage money to make money combined with good understanding forex market behavior.

I trade using FXOpen broker, always using stop loss, often I trade scalping on pair like EURUSD because often get zero spread in this pair