MohinI Trade - The most profitable forex robot

Demonster

MohinI Trade is a new, Hungarian developed forex robot, which is currently the strongest in the world.
Specifications:
  • 95% win rate
  • 3.5 profit factor, up to +80% monthly profit
  • Supports MetaTrader 4 (version 5 coming soon), optimized for DAX30
  • 6 built-in capital protecting functions (even in the worst case, you cannot lose more than 8% of your funds)
  • 720 evaulated data points (an average robot inspects only about 50-60 points)
  • High flexibility, more than 120,000 setting combinations for each set
  • Run more sets at the same time (buy, sell, buyreverse, sellreverse, etc...), download the best sets made by other people for FREE!
  • The robot automatically adapts to the actual market conditions to use only the appropriate sets
The registration fee is $6, for this price, you can already try the robot on a demo account for 4 days.

You can earn not only by forex trading, you can also earn money by joining the matrix!

By paying the $6 entry fee, you will also get a position in 4 different matrices.
You must first activate the $50 matrix, as your income grows, you can gradually move on to the $100, $250 and $750 matrices.
If all goes well you will only need to pay a one-time $6+$50!
Deposits and withdrawals in the network system are made in USDT (ERC20) cryptocurrency.

The system works in a forced 3x3 matrix, ie 3 other people can be connected under each person.
There are 3 different ways to get people under you:
  • by own invitation (directs)
  • invitations by the people above you (spillover)
  • based on registrants by company ads
The rows are loaded from left to right, from top to bottom.
Even if you do nothing, sooner or later the places under you will still fill up!
Payment is made monthly from all four matrices by the depositors below you:

DXEeJOg.png

For example, if only your first 3 rows are full (=39 people) in all matrices, you will receive a total of $4,648 per month.
If all of your 9 rows are full, you will earn $764,227.5 per month, although you have very little chance of achieving that.
If you get 3 people under, you will receive 3x$17=$51 per month, which already covers the cost of the $50 matrix, so you won't have to deposit $50 again.

As long as you don't have 3 direct referrals, you can only benefit from the first 3 rows of the $50 matrix.
(But even that means more than $300 income per month.)
For example, to get profit from the $100 matrix or from the 4th row of the $50 matrix, you will need at least 3 direct referrals in the $100 matrix.

The trading capital limit depends on the matrix membership you have:
  • $50 per month: DEMO trading only
  • $100 per month: up to $2,500
  • $250 per month: up to $12,500
  • $750 per month: up to $50,000 + free VPS
  • $25,000 one time: unlimited trading
PM me if you are interested

Last edited:
Solution
This is not a pyramid scheme, this is MLM. The difference is there is no product to sell in a pyramid scheme. Here, you can rent the trading robot by entering the matrix. This is not a trading platform, this is a trading robot. You can sign up for free on any broker company, then you can download MetaTrader 4 platform, and connect it with the robot. You are trading real money, not crypto. The deposits and withdrawals in the MLM system are in crypto.

Demonster

What do you mean by signal?
According to the new rules, if you register with $6, you get a phantom position in the matrix, and you have 4 days for activating your $50 position. Also if the membership expires (28 days), you have 4 days to renew your position, otherwise you will get out of the matrix. If you get 3 people during this 28 days (by direct invitations, or by spillover, or by company ads), then you will never have to deposit again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hi everybody, I got something that maked me milionare online since quarantine. I want to share with you how I did it and I think it is very helpfull. Admins, if you think my post is spam or scam, just delete it, I just want to help people. Write in comments who want to know more. Have a good day!!
It is very nice of you that you wish to share how you made it. I hope the admin will give you permission to share your secret with us. And I hope the platform will accept people from different countries. I am only hindred by my country. Most platforms don't allow my country for the reason best to them.
And I will like to know minimum withdrawal and the platforms by which tr money can be withdrawn

Maven Tiger

We all want to make money through Forex but when new ideas and opportunities are being shared as such, there is a need to backup your article with payment proof.

Many once ventured into related scheme with their hard earn money but lost it all in a very short period of time. If the Forex robot is that good a lot must have been made and it should be easy to backup the claims in the article with proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonster

Payment form Forex is made by the broker, not by this company. You only rent the trading robot from this company.
I can backup my article with verified tradings made by this robot. These cannot be hacked or modified by anyone.
Almost +300% in just 36 days (1:500 leverage):
Almost +100% also in 36 days (1:200 leverage):

The robot has 6 built-in capital protecting functions, so even in the worst case, you can't lose more than 8% of your funds.
For more info, look the official webpage: Mohini System

Last edited:

George10640

I think since bot mess me up when I was beginning forex I have never tried it again.I just love doing it manually .I dont advocate for any to do the bot trading without having the knowledge of trading. Many people venture to trading the forex market and get lured with bots.Marketers are there to make money from you.Even though bots may give some good results but newbies should understand trading isn't a rich quick scheme. The bot maybe a good example of system to follow but behind you got no much knowledge on psychology and effective money management.

Profwriter

Whatever that requires a signup fee and also gives out free money at the same time can never interest me anymore because I know that it's likely to end any time soon and if I must be part of it, I will only commit a little amount or a very negligible amount to the sign up fee. I won't also expect much from the sites because I don't want to be disappointed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am not into forex trading and of course the kind of stories I have heard about it, I don't really have so much interest. even though some people making lots of money from forex trading of which I know someone who does it. How actually are you sure that a robot will predict the results correctly without making someone lose his hard earned money?.

millionarcash

Believe me, if you get 3 people under (does not matter if own invitation or automatic load), you get 3x$17=$51 per month, and the matrix renewal costs $50 per month, so you have $1 profit and never have to deposit again. Maybe if you join as 1,000,000th person you may never get any people under, but there are only a few members now so you can get people very easily.
Hi!
So if I understand right after I signed up for Mohini Trader and paid $ 50 to rent and I don’t offer it for 1 month as long as I test it out to anyone, do I still have a chance that whoever signs up after 3 people will still get $ 3x 17x?
Without my referenced link?

Demonster

Yes, you have a chance to get people under, even if you don't invite anyone. You will still get $17 if they didn't join using your referral link. But if you get less than 3, you won't have enough funds for renewal, so you may have to invest again to keep your position.
The system also allows to receive money from the people above you, so if you don't have enough for renewal, they can also help you out with few dollars. For example, if you got only 2 people under, they can send you the remaining $16 to keep your position alive.

Last edited:

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have also heard so much of forex trading. Nowadays, it has been great source if we have good business skills. But, as you mentioned of the entry fee of probably 6$ to join. If I am a college student and want to earn money via these sites.
And, if I pay the above mentioned amount to start off, can I be guaranteed to earn via the amount. Please elaborate in this aspect and if possible, suggest me some tricks and strategies to start here.
I have been faked once via MLM marketing and I am fearful to it now. So, investing money seems quite dangerous for me in this sense.

Demonster

When you enter the matrix with $6, you can keep your unactivated position for 4 days without paying the $50. If you can bring 3 referrals after activating your $50 position, you will get 3x$17=$51 so you already earned back your $50 deposit. If you cannot bring any referrals, it will depend when they start to advertise the company worldwide. Maybe in 2 weeks, maybe in 2 months, I don't know.
The guarantee is in the trading robot, which can even gain 50% profit in 2 weeks, there are already videos on youtube.

Last edited:

Donkiz

I have gone through your thread and from the write up you are talking of two different things, one was on cryptocurrency trading, where you stated about a robot with a percentage of accuracy that does forex trading with certainty, then you talked about a matrix stuff which from my understanding is something that has to do with pyramid system of which one is expected to get referrals in order to be able to earn.

Also you talked about sign up fee of $6 and $50, now my question is why does one need to pay a sign up fee before trading on a platform, again what is the relationship between crypto trading and pyramid referral scheme.?

Demonster

This is not a pyramid scheme, this is MLM. The difference is there is no product to sell in a pyramid scheme. Here, you can rent the trading robot by entering the matrix. This is not a trading platform, this is a trading robot. You can sign up for free on any broker company, then you can download MetaTrader 4 platform, and connect it with the robot. You are trading real money, not crypto. The deposits and withdrawals in the MLM system are in crypto.

Solution

Seyesystem

Are true it is pls I need a genuine online business that I can be making stable income. Please the one that it's really paying so that I will not just be working and when there is time for me to withdraw another story will come. I need a legitimate site pls

Demonster

The owners are known, trusted people. The creator of the robot is also a well-known forex trader.
The withdrawals are made instantly to USDT wallet, without any upper limit.
This is a new company with a great potential, the early members can make an extreme profit with this!