Mobile café at your service

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic reminds me of the statement of the revered Mohammed – if the mountain will not come to Mohammed then Mohammed will come to the mountain. In this pandemic era when dining in is subject to the covid protocols on social distancing so many are turned off to dine out. They just stay home.

In the picture is a mobile café that comes to the customer when the customer wouldn’t come to them. It is inside our village and I have been seeing their operation from time to time. Well, they have just started so we cannot expect the mobile café to be having many customers. But their operation looks promising for I always see a customer there in the late afternoon. Maybe in a few months there will be more customers coming to them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is such a great invention. Bringing your business near your customers will make it really convenient for both you and them. Especially if your business provides a solution that they need in their daily lives. In my country, there are many such mobile shops. They can easily move from one point to another selling.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have seen a few mobile cafes in my town even before the pandemic. I expected these sorts of mobile cafes to grow during the pandemic, but sadly, there was no influx of this kind of business. If customers are not coming to you, you can reach out to customers and drive your sales. This is a great idea.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Mobile café became popular because of the pandemic, as they were not making sales due to the pandemic which forced most shops to closed down. They know people need their services but they couldn't come out cos the lockdown was enforced. So they had to be taking their business to people's house to make sales.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If I am going to set up in a cafe in my locality then it is definitely going to be an internet cafe. The majority of the population here are not that computer literate and also a majority or at least a good part of the population prefer to browse the internet using desktop screens so I think that setting up and internet cafe is going to be a very good business.