Mistakes that can keep you broke

Peppul

Many are doing these but they are not even aware, here are some mistakes you might probably be making now that would keep you broke for life if you don't stop.
1. Disgusting the rich. You cannot become what you disgust, if you accidentally get rich with this mindset chances are you will in no time lose everything and be broke again. I am sure you don't want to be broke.
2. Envying those making it big. Don't be envious of people growing, rather bless their achievements and pray God bless you with yours too.
3. Thinking life happens to you. This is a grave mistake that most people make, they just sit in a corner thinking that what shall be will be. Sure it will be but you need to put some things in place.
4. You can't take risk because you are afraid to lose. You are like, what if I lose. Ok what if you win!! This thought belongs to the poor, the rich take risk to win, they don't take risk to lose. Have you seen a club that win ls a match all through defending without attacking?
5. You want to be rich because you want to prove people wrong. This idea is not good at all because after you achieve your goal what then comes next.

So take not of these things and try to change your thinking thoughts.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You did a good job highlighting those mistakes that can make someone remain broke. I also have other tips I want to add to the list.

1. Poor mindset: this is hidden, and it can be hard to detect. A poor mindset is when you always think that certain amount of money is not enough for you. All the money in this world never be enough for someone has a poor mindset.

2. No saving culture: it is been said that savings is the first practical step on the journey to become wealthy. If someone did not have a savings habit, the person will be broke and out of money.

3. Having more expense than income: whoever spends more than he earn will always be broke. It is good leave within your means and thin of a way to expand it.

4. Having one source of income: having one source of income is a just a shoulder above being broke. But when you have multiple streams of income, you will always have something to fall back on when one of the streams dries.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your points are valid. For one that needs to be rich need to prepare self to be rich or attract wealth. Envying people that are rich wouldn't make one rich you need to get closer to either learn their strategies or make them your mentors. I like to ask questions, find out what to do then strive to do what will help me financially. I don't need to be disgusted or be jealous of them. I need riches the natural way.

Ephy

Many are doing these but they are not even aware, here are some mistakes you might probably be making now that would keep you broke for life if you don't stop.
1. Disgusting the rich. You cannot become what you disgust, if you accidentally get rich with this mindset chances are you will in no time lose everything and be broke again. I am sure you don't want to be broke.
2. Envying those making it big. Don't be envious of people growing, rather bless their achievements and pray God bless you with yours too.
3. Thinking life happens to you. This is a grave mistake that most people make, they just sit in a corner thinking that what shall be will be. Sure it will be but you need to put some things in place.
4. You can't take risk because you are afraid to lose. You are like, what if I lose. Ok what if you win!! This thought belongs to the poor, the rich take risk to win, they don't take risk to lose. Have you seen a club that win ls a match all through defending without attacking?
5. You want to be rich because you want to prove people wrong. This idea is not good at all because after you achieve your goal what then comes next.

So take not of these things and try to change your thinking thoughts.
Ignorance is the baddest thing that drags someone down. Many people think that they can't do something even if they haven't even tried it. Out of their laziness they'll just say this thing is difficult or it's something that will not succeed and in anything you do more so every business you have to risk its not a guarantee that it will make you profit.

Another important thing to consider is always you should be think big don't be narrow or shallow minded. Always have big dreams and try your best to come up with a plan and finally implement them. Another thing that makes people broke nowadays is lack of knowledge that they can't even think for themselves.

Most of them always think everything is a scum and there friends are earning from them. Ever opportunity that comes they don't think that they can even trying to them becomes difficult. Always they do have a negative mindset instead of having a positive attitude towards anything they do.