Missed business opportunities

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that in one way or the other we actually means some business opportunities in our lifetime. Some people have the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when the value was $1 but were sceptical and today it is worth over 50,000 dollars per coin. It is important for you to learn from your mistakes and take every opportunity.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely normal that you might hit yourself for missing out on some opportunities that might have made you a lot of money. It is the market and you can also make a lot of money in the Future too. You should also not be ready to rush into any kind of business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I agree. These days when I look at Bitcoin and Ethereum price, I kind of feel that I wish I had invested. But I do not consider this as missed business opportunity. When Bitcoin and Ethereum were low priced, I I also did not have any money to invest. So how could I consider this to be my investing mistake?
Whether you label investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum as a missed business opportunity or not, one thing is clear that if you had immediately invested in bitcoin and ethereum when you knew these crypto currencies for the first time, you would have made a lot of money. You can still invest, but the price is so high that we need a lot of money.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I have also missed some particular investment option there was even particular time , I failed to invest on filcoin then and then the price was worth about $2 only ,I wish I had invested in the coin and hold it ,I would have gained more profit as t this moment

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You may not regret your past decision but you surely have something that was a missed opportunity. You might have taken something likely and later you might have thought, I wish I had taken that seroiusly. We may not have anything to regret, but we surely have a lot of mistakes in our past life.
I agree. These days when I look at Bitcoin and Ethereum price, I kind of feel that I wish I had invested. But I do not consider this as missed business opportunity. When Bitcoin and Ethereum were low priced, I I also did not have any money to invest. So how could I consider this to be my investing mistake?

Jonaville

Almost all of us have this regrets especially when it comes to Bitcoin. Some years ago, if I had known that the price of Bitcoin will go high tis way, I would have stacked my wallet with lots of it. Same with other coins too. But life goes on, no time to dwell on what could have been.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is thata lot of people missed the opportunity to invest on Bitcoin in when the price was very low. but on a personal level I don't think it is late to invest in Bitcoin now because 10 years from now the prices will skyrocket. A time will come when bitcoin will be very hard to get and I think investing on it now is a very wise.
Bitcoin has been most painful missed opportunity investment for me. I was very sceptical when people were talking about it some years back in my city. I believe it's one of those scam skin people are promoting to reap the novices. I have a friend who managed to buy 23 Bitcoin back then. At present he is one of the richest in my city

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has been most painful missed opportunity investment for me. I was very sceptical when people were talking about it some years back in my city. I believe it's one of those scam skin people are promoting to reap the novices. I have a friend who managed to buy 23 Bitcoin back then. At present he is one of the richest in my city.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You may not regret your past decision but you surely have something that was a missed opportunity. You might have taken something likely and later you might have thought, I wish I had taken that seroiusly. We may not have anything to regret, but we surely have a lot of mistakes in our past life.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't regret my past decision, what ever I chose to do or chose not to do was based on the assessment at that time period. Therefore, it is not possible to analyze that time period by sitting on this time zone. I do not have any missed business opportunities. I always think about present time, and do not live in the past.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my life, I have missed a lot of business opportunities. When I say missed business opportunities, what mean is I was capable of doing those businesses yet I did not and missed a chance of growing as an entrepreneur and making a lot of money.

I am going to share one of my greatest mistakes in my life.

Bitcoin and Ethereum Investment

Crypto investment is one of the business opportunities that I missed. I failed to understand the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I received bitcoin for the first time in 2016. I received 0.25 Bitcoin. If I had not spent bitcoins and held in my wallet, I would have a lot of money now. When knew Ethereum, it was $12. If I wanted I could have invested in ethereum but I did not and missed the opportunities to make a lot of money.

fmwinneer

everyone misses business opportunities in life basically . thats it , you want to be free you have to pay for (the risk ) .
dont focus on the missed opportunities , now focus on futur opportunities and sstudy well the risk and then go for it . no risk no fun

E

evelyn3071

I have also missed a lot of business opportunities, because some of them cost a lot of upfront money to get started.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, we can learn lessons from the past and the lesson we learn might help us not to commit another mistake. However, some mistakes in our lives are so great that you cannot just forget them and you suffer all through your life. When it comes to money, your mistakes will cost you dearly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With investments we may have the missed opportunities sometime but we can learn a lesson on that. However when it comes to investment my priority is the enjoyment of life so I would rather travel abroad than to keep my money to buy real estate. We have spent maybe the equivalent of 2 lots for our travels for 10 years. But no regrets with that.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think fear is the real cause of some business opportunities. From my personal experience i think a lot of time fear keeps me away from investing. Just like you i have Missed opportunity of having good profit from Bitcoin but didn't invest how I should. Not that I didn't have the money but I have just sceptical and the opportunity blow over

Abigael

Valued Contributor
There is no need to be so hard on yourself with so much regret. Take it as a lessom well learnt because now you know that you should always grab opportunities when they show up. Also, you need to understand that we can't always take every opportunity available. If you look back, you may realize that even if you never invested in those cryptos, there is another thing that worked for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To me i have never missed any business opportunity because I personally do not even have money to start up a business but the only opportunity and missed was when I bought a certain cryptocurrency few months ago at the very cheap rates and I sold it off because it was sluggish in movement but now I'm the price has gone so much.