Review Midas.Investments Review: Is It A Scam Or A Legit Company?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Midas Investment is an online website that boasts about how "successful" their company is. They claim to provide "Highest Yields" on your investments and they even claim that they currently hold more than $21 Million in assets and capital of investors. Such claims are nothing but exagerrations. They claim that you can get 17 percent of annual Yields on Bitcoin and 23 percent of annual yields on Ethereum investmenets and they use only cryptocurrencies to supposedly "pay" their users. On their "investments" page you will be able to see all those digital numbers and some strange charts that supposedly show all the "trades" going behind the scenes. However, they are all just random numbers. Stay away from this site as it is a scam, according to my investigations. I have also spoken to the online representative of the company through online chat and it seems he is just making pathetic excuses to defend the scam company. Even though their representative is confidently saying that they are not a scam, I would still NEVER recommend anyone to invest in their site at all.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think people should always search about sites before investing in them and there are several ways to that on Google by checking their trust scores and they also try trust pilot, they will reviews about most scam sites and they can get informed there. Well, thread poster, kudos to you for bringing people's attention to all these scam sites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Investing in this kind of platforms is very risky and you could definitely use your money. I have seen a lot of such platforms before that scammed a lot of people of their hard earned money. Their rating is very poor which means they are unscrupulous and looking for who to scam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think you are doing a great job though your review. You have written about more than two scam websites. This will help in great ways some people who have been nurturing the aim of investing with these websites. That's the benefit of doing a lot of research before investing in any website.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think you are doing a great job though your review. You have written about more than two scam websites. This will help in great ways some people who have been nurturing the aim of investing with these websites. That's the benefit of doing a lot of research before investing in any website.

Yes, thank you for your support. I review such sites personally before writing review and I also try to communicate with the site administration before creating threads. This particular site seems a scam to me, despite the representative trying hard to convince me that it is legit. He was only trying to get me to deposit so that they could scam me too.