MEXC Global: What is the ecosystem of MyWorld Token (MWT)?

Venus1100

A token called MyWorldToken (MWT) was created based on the Polygon(Matic) Mainnet, which is used in My World. The owner of a MyWorldToken (MWT) can participate in the ecosystem of My World, giving back to the ecosystem through creative endeavors and governance involvement and earning MyWorldToken (MWT) in return.

To access the different content offered by My World and take part in conventionally business-oriented economic activities like NFT issuance, transactions, purchasing, or gift-giving on the platform, you must hold MyWorldToken (MWT).

1656066310024.png
MyWorld Token Ecosystem
The MyWorldToken(MWT) Token serves as both the entry point for accessing My World's Meta-Place and the primary medium of exchange for using the platform's various utility features when it is eventually launched. In order to preserve the My World ecosystem and long-term increase the value and usefulness of NFT, MyWorldToken (MWT) has an extra utility feature that is most similar to the use case for NFT.
Through various economic activity on the platform and all transactions taking place at the My World NFT Marketplace, My World accrues a percentage of revenue and prizes in the DAO Pool (Treasury Reserve Pool). To stimulate good ecosystem growth activities in My World, such as creative, branding, and marketing activities, these collected awards offer each user incentives proportional to their actions and efforts.